View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:09 PM

Regardless what we wish for this is going to be something new and different. It will be impossible to do this game the “way I want it”.

Today we can just look at Wikipedia and find out things that would most probably have gotten us in real trouble in the late 1980s.
This also means that we can easily find out any flaws we want and there was many. But considering all the guessing I think it went well.

Now there is a new game and I think the setting will be excellent. I do not plan to use the rules as i prefer another system for my games.

But there is also a totally new audience who may be backing this game simply because it’s the free league, and they have no connection to the earlier games and they are having a complete different idea of how to play. My own desires are somewhat unclear. After 16 years next year in military service I now know too much. Can I enjoy a “simpler” setting?
Or do I just want T2K farming simulator tabletop rpg? With the occasionally firefight and misery?

Only time will tell but it can only mean an influx of people to the 2TK fanbase and it would properly mean a loot of work for the administrator if just a fraction of the newly imitated find its way over here . In the greeter scope of things, I think it will do more good than bad. But only time will tell.