Thread: Canadian OOB
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Only problem I have is that the 4'th Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group was disbanded in 1993, long before the start of the Twilight war - and its units sent to form the 1'st, 2nd and 5'th CMB groups.

To reactivate it for the Twilight War would mean disbanding one of the other Groups. I think to be more realistic... Canada would have sent one of its prepared Brigades to Germany first ... most likely the 2nd Brigade and leaving the 1'st Brigade to deal with Alaska and the western invasion and since the 5'th is mainly French... it would be the least trustworthy of them all due to internal conflictnoted,

However you simply can't take the current Canada Army OOB and use it, the Reserve Brigrades, where created until after 1995 when the report from from special committe was done, so the reserve units are back a disricts and areas

And 3e Bataillon, Royal 22e RĂ©giment, 3rd Battalion, The Royal Canadian Regiment, and 3rd Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry, were converted to Carde for Reserves unitl 1997.

Plus, the MPU, were not created unitl the 2000's and there many many wrong units names and designation, which are to many to list

if want to post in here do the research frist, and not a cut and paste job, unless it's maked as real world