View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 05:31 PM

Not necessarily, the messages were being sent at random times, on random frequencies, then it would be hard for Krell to intercept. My understanding of the Krell time is that they were sent from the Krell centre of power to destroy Prime Base. This would argue for a small team that was not equipped to remain in the area after the nuke went off. Krell would then have to move radio intercept equipment into the region to triangulate any radio transmissions. Would Krell have been able to do this for any amount of time?

One of the short comings of the module is the lack of detail into Prime's communications. Yes, they reference to a communications module, but detail is sorely lacking. I can see a series of omni-directional and directed antennas. Satellite uplink to a Morrow Industries communications satellite, certainly in the realm of possibility, an aero-stat boosting a long antenna, again possible. But only one communications module? Doubtful, I can see several modules scattered over a few hundred kilometres, in LOS of each other, but spreading Prime's commo support over a region, making it more difficult to triangulate....have to look into this deeper!