View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 05:04 PM

Regarding the points of my initial post.

1. The solution of Kcdusk seems good and simple enough. I more than half of the wall disappears, all the wall falls down. Then, use common sense to determine if the wall was important for the structure of the building.

2. None of the AP rounds listed in the rulebook has any concussion value. And this coincides with the opinion of Targan and Fusilier. The only damage would be caused by direct contact or by the cone of fragmented masonry. But I thought that actual AP rounds had an small explosive or incendiary charge, not as old WWII AP rounds. I suppose that this charge can be negligible in this type of situation (without an armor plate).

3. About the direct fire of an explosive round against the wall I will consider that the characters inside are in the primary burst area. But I will not take into account concussion damage unless the rounds enters through a previous hole or through a window and explodes directly inside the room.

4. 360º in 5 sec. seems to fast. But no idea. I will try to investigate the matter.

5. A question emerged to me. During combat, with all the hatches closed, is the commander the only crew member that is able to scan 360º around his vehicle through a periscope?

Last edited by Marc; 10-03-2008 at 03:24 PM.