View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:50 AM

Default ALL PLAYERS READ THIS: Mission to TSRF vs Situation at home

An astute player has brought to my attention that people might be overwhelmed by choices to make ,and that there will be made no headway to get on with a good FtF killing spree (pen and paper style )

-as opposed to sitting around and shooting the sh*t like we use to for 12 hours .

Preemptively I have come up with a condensation of the sit reps that you have been given to help you decide :

"Things couldnt be worse"
-of course they always can in my campaign .

As I have stated through mails,posts and in conversations - your former little territories are in a mess.All of you have been given info on what exactly seems to be the problem -mainly how FUC**D everything is everywhere.

(Pardon my French)

To be blunt : Yes , you may choose to go on a mission other than starting a clean up operation of your former petty kingdoms and still have the banditinfested,marauder-ravaged,carpetbombed,radioactive,decaiyng,disease ridden,raw sewage-smelling,trash covered,fought over,smouldering,polluted dump that you call home when you return...probably.

I am not making any promises either way but things are so bad that : during a trip that takes a couple of weeks there is a VERY low probablility of things taking a turn for the worse back at the ranch.

It is already so unbeliveably bad that I sometimes wake up scared in the night for being able to imagine a society so utterly devoid of hope and its inhabitants ,in the souls of which ,such hunger and bottomless darkness.

But thats neither here no there.

If there are further questions on the situation on the ground in your various fiefs please PM me as soon as possible .Read the PMs ,mails and update bulletins that have been sent .They outline it pretty clear I guess.

As deCorba stated in a PM - " well if it is that bad, maybe it will do some good to get away for a week"

when that is said - I take it that you guys will be trying for the TSRF for your scheduled field trip.Very well.You asked for it

hehe

Rest assured - there will be choices that will have to be made that will make you scream at eachother in anger and frustration -and a few nasty surprises I hope .So - if you wanted a game that you knew how would turn out you should have stuck to chess.Going sour over loss of "player characters life",loss of gear or loss of territory or affiliated NPCs is a bonus for me as a GM .hehe.You want a game that gives you highs and lows - well consider such bad fortunes in a session my gift to you.Imagine how cool it will be when you get everything back and get revenge .hehe.

I hope everybody is sufficiently informed to make a decision -and sufficiently paranoid to keep doubting it until its all played out.

tristate research facility it is .

cant wait to play.

Last edited by headquarters; 01-30-2009 at 02:59 PM.