View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 07:38 AM

I have never thought that Morrow could travel through time easily or often or perhaps with pin point accuracy.

I also never saw the Snake Eaters as being there to destroy the Project, it always seems to be stated that they are observing the Project. This is not inconsitant with the government knowing about the Project, and in fact it would make perfect sense for the Government to watch this group. It also indicates to me that the Government does know about the Project and offers at least a general level of approval.

Here is the logic
The Government definitely knows the Project exists-otherwise they would not have put together the Snake Eaters.

Even though the Project is in gross violation of a simply huge number of Federal, State and Local regulations there is no action being taken to pursue investigations or litigation vs the Project.

This means that in some fashion the Federal Government has decided that the only action it is taking against the Morrow Project is to set a limited number of watchers to see what they are up to. If the Government wanted to destroy the Project they wouldn't use Snake Eaters-They would use a Special Prosecuter