View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olefin View Post
Thats why when I wrote the East Africa/Kenya sourcebook for the canon I set it in the same time period, with mentions of multiple other modules and events (Going Home, the RDF, Kings Ransom among others) to tie it completely into the current timeline.
I'm writing the ANZAC book so it can stand alone without tying in too closely to any of the other books - the only connection really will be to Korea where I intend to send about a Brigade of Australian, New Zealand and Pacific Islander forces to join the UN mission there.
Haven't settled on the date as yet, but likely mid 2000.
Hopefully this new edition won't impact what I've already done too much, and they won't be overly protective of their edition and will actually allow the community to add quality work to the base materials. It'd be even better if they published my work and I actually got paid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAT View Post
Um is Team Yankee still even a game?
I've never even seen it myself, let alone know of it being played anywhere in the whole of Australia. It's possible though I suppose....

Nothing happens in isolation - it's called "the butterfly effect"

Mors ante pudorem