View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwolf66 View Post
First off the Ciener Ultimate Over/Under was as far as my research can tell me the first underbarreled shotgun that was semi-mass produced. As the first one I can verify as a date was Billy's Underbarreled Mossberg in the 1985 filmed "Predator". It used a conector weilded to the barrel that attached to the bayonette lug and a yoke that bolted to the back of the shotgun and replaced the forward reciver pin. I have unconfirmed reports that it started to slit the riciver of an M16/AR15 after about 2,000 rounds.

The latter KAC Masterkey uses a M203 mount and as far as I have heard won't destroy the host weapon.

The C-more assessory shotgun is the M26LSS I belive.

Other than that it's pretty good.
I have never seen any attachment piece on the the over/under in the movie Predator. I always wondered how they did it. My guess is they just used some kind of glue on the forend of the M16 and the Mossberg 500 receiver. In one scene of the film you can see Billy just caring the M16 without the Mossberg. I'm thinking this is why you never see him fire the shotgun in the movie. the most you see, is him work the action in the climatic everyone lay waste to the jungle scene.

Last edited by waiting4something; 07-11-2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: missed word