View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 12:06 PM

Thanks fellas, supernatural stuff is not something I normally go in for either, but quite enjoyed doing it. (The inspiration was actually a piece Tegyrius put up last year about a "ghost tank").

It's also only the second time (that I can remember) that I've used the first person style for a character bio and I'm finding that I am enjoying it much more than the more normal third person...it allows a lot more creativity.

@Rae, yes, I agree if you don't want to introduce an overtly supernatural element it's quite plausible to change it so that the War has disturbed her to the extent that she genuinely thinks that she is a vampire and others are convinced as well.

Also, for those familiar with my earlier piece on the Swiss Guard, the thought also crossed my mind that both encounters have the potential to involve the Catholic Church, so one can lead into the other. For example it may be the Swiss Guard encounter that first brings the PC's the Church's attention.