View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 11:15 PM
The Stat Guy

It's probably obvious by now that I'm simply cutting and pasting from my change page...

24 Dec 09
Things are going to look a bit mixed and strange for a while, as I switch from Frontpage 2002 to Web Expressions 3. Please be patient while I learn this new program. (Yes, I do know of a big problem already -- seriously bloated code.)

In Argentine Tracked APCs, the page has been almost totally re-written.

In Australian Tracked APCs, the entire page has been rewritten and updated, and now includes several newer versions of the M-113AS series.

In Brazilian Assault Rifles, the IMBEL MD-2/3 entry has been replaced with the IMBEL MD Series entry; this includes the members of the old entry plus the newer MD-97 rifles and carbines.

In Czech Assault Rifles, the VZ-58 has been updated to include the very early version of the VZ-58 that was chambered for the 7.62mm Czech round.

In German Pistols N-Z, the Walther PP/PPK entry has been updated to include the 7.65mm Parabellum chambering.

In Russian Semiautomatic Shotguns, the Izhmash Saiga series has been updated to include a note about MD Arms' 20-round drums for the Saiga-12.

In Russian Sniper Rifles, the TsNIITOCMASH VSS Vintorez was updated with some more information.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles, the Mossberg 100 ATR has been updated to include the Night Train and Night Train II.

In Chinese Submachineguns, the Type 64 entry now includes the Type 79 and both Type 85s, as well as some new information about these weapons.

In Best Assault Rifles That Never Were, the entry "Colt M-4 Mods" was added; this entry is about some recent Colt technology experiments developed to improve on the M-4 Carbine.

In French Mortars, the designation "FLT-K TN-8111" has been corrected to "FLY-K TN-8111." It's not my fault! Well, OK, it is...

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com