Thread: Next Mission
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 11:48 AM

Default aahh..fascism..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies
I don't know what kind of fetish games you were taught at home, but I for one would like to have one question answered:

Who's turn is it to be session leader? I believe the main reason why we introduced that role was to cut down on the bickering and tiresome, wasteful talk, and speed up manly decision-making.

And as it seems the situation at Kodiak is now under control for a while, I'll be happy to join a road patrol of sorts.

seems that there is a little fascist in most of us.It is reassuring in a way.

Good question though -who is you leader ? ( take me to him..)

hehe

I think that the nextmission thread should be used after a thourough discussion of common goals has been had on one of the strategy threads in the HQs campaign forum.If you clarify what common interests you have -if any - and what would benefit these you might be on to something .
meanwhile:

in gametime:

July 21st 2019 0815hrs Temperature :20C*

A series of MilGov patrolships have been sighted up and down the Pacific coast ,as far south as Monterey,CA. They vary in type and seaworthiness indicating that supply might be an issue with these units.They do fly the Star Sprangled banner though,and they hav elanded small patrols to do some checking on the conditions inland .They soon pack up and head out again -sometimes running for their lives from hungry armed people.

In other shared intel that you have ,small convoys have been spotted heading east from NDP territory towards the Bakersfield region,its everyones guess why.

Also the rumours of the proclamation of a new king has been made public in the Sierras