View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 02:56 PM

Default altruism

the arrival of your assets and workforce certainly boost the abilities of the community-although it does raise some concerns about the extra mouths to feed.

In general you are hailed as a great leader by all and your peoples militia greatly improves security in the town.(Being trained and armed better than the locals).

Your social initiatives are also greatly appreciated -although funding -rations-must be brought in from the council at first.The extra medical personel that now jhoin the staff at the still open hospital are viewed as a miraculous event.

Tamagochi operatives bring news that house Takashi is spoken about in respectful tones by in the community .Integration proceeds at a deliberate but slow phase-after all the app.2000 local are mainly caucasian , the newly arrived MilGov survivors are mixed decent and caucasian and they interface more smoothly .

The framework of a joint militia is being set up and the former MilGov officers are both grateful that you bring materiel as well as curious towards their old enemy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDevil
funker ikke edit knappen din pain...

hq: my human resources:
the militia- goes to the town eureka
my force of 250 i will keep as body guards for the house of takashi, and i will make a spreadsheet over this organisation.
tamagochi: has been more or less a failure, so it will primarly bee used to gather information, if there is anybody left.
i will keep the biggest transportation wehicles and a selected few other cars (primarily military stuff)
i will keep enough petrolium/avgas/etc to keep them ticking, the rest will be going to the eureka collective

in my down time i will work on my computer skill (i know they want be increased), and strenght (is it possible to train intelligence, like play a humungoes amounts of chess and sudoko and reading books etc???)

my shipping fleet will work as the eureka counsil feels best.

i will keep my speciallist, and 2 fishing boat (primarly to fish shrimp) and start to make those wonderfull bloodclot(yeah it is made from shrimp).
Bloodclot should give a big whopper of a + on medical skill role, i feel, as it is basically just grain of stuff you pour on to the wound, ofcourse deep wounds should be suported by pressure bandages.

my medical staff- will ofcourse have clinics that tries to alleviate some of the peoples suffering, open 2 days a week, in the other 3 days day will work on research.

i would also use my influence and try to make something for the people, like daycare for working parents, cinemaes, amateure theater, and once a year house of Takashi will hold an open art-competition (a shining beacon of hope in a dark world).

the raison (hehe) for this comes as miss takashi thinks a comunity "for the people, by the people" will work harder for their "free-soecity" then a totalitarien soecity.

the movie i recommended was named "the secret lifes of bee"