Thread: North Carolina
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 12:18 PM

And now the insufferable waiting. Sit here for days, waiting for the asshats in politics to decide how to shit. Have a war in our lap, and they want to complain about the dressing. Leo’s our rep in the congress for some reason.

Oh, right, because the Project couldn’t give us a diplomat worth shit. Lovely. Whole team is messed up. Doc’s weird, but good at what he does. Orca’s off sleeping with explosives, Leo’s an antisocial jackass, and Tits is....I don’t even know.

Mars team showed up today. Not much use. No connection with command, no-one else, just six other people. Fucking project. They said they might be able to raise regional, but that’s a maybe. Just sitting here with my thumb up my ass.

Bought a gattling gun from some traders. Have enough gold sitting around might as well. Keep looting enough corpses, get rich. Turned one of the trucks into an armored car, had nothing else to do.

Leo’s getting a medal for some reason. Don’t know why. Don’t really care. It’s tomorrow and i have to show up in dress suit. Don’t have to, but will.

And now we have assassination attempts. Leo lost a finger, Doc took a bullet to the leg, Sheriff’s in critical care, and about six people are dead. Had to stop Orca from torturing the assassin. Knocked him out, cavity searched him. He woke up with my hand up his ass. Didn’t find anything. This time. Team’s getting ragged. Tired of it. Having the doc work on learning brain shit. Going to make an anti-psyker device.

Now that we’re healed up, course we have orders. Heading to Biltmore. Get them to ally with us. Because we’re the best they have somehow. Fucking hell. Orca’s hiding something. Writing letters and hiding them, wandering off and not saying why, getting me on edge.

Nearly killed Orca. Turns out he was just writing Weaver about bullshit. Was an inch from breaking his neck when he decided to say so. Had the doc check the letters. Tired of this.

Managed to talk Biltmore into an alliance. Defensive and trade and shit. Not enough bang for merger on our part, but convinced them that it made tactical sense. Hate this shit. I build bridges. I kill people. I don’t do diplomacy.