View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 10:42 AM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmartin798 View Post
You are correct, being successful is not a requirement, but some level of success is needed to warrant continuing traffic. Many of the storage sites you mention are close to major population centers and nuke targets in 4th edition. All three of Iron Mountains facilities are really close. The LDS Vault is arguably safe, though fallout could be an issue. The Scientology center is a winner for your argument. The best example may be one hidden in the Google search you share. Underground Vaults & Storage in Hutchinson KS may be the best. Salt is still mined there, construction of new shafts where freezing an aquifer was needed, as well as the multiple contractors during that shaft construction all can give cover to a base. The only issue is one of mine safety inspectors, but as mentioned before these could be CoT plants in those positions that overlook the base construction areas.
The Company and easily have many of the Morrow Industries as clients nor it could have separate site (IE hey business is growing so we are building another mine shaft.) Also you need to remember that when Iron mountain start is was a company and protected documents from a Nuclear war so it sites were away from the major centers and underground. The Company also got US Government Contacts for this service