View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:01 PM

Default Part Four - Marauder Groups

I finally made a deadline...sort of. I know I'd originally hoped to have this done by Christmas, but I have managed to make my revised deadline of the end of May with a few days to spare!

Attached a selection of marauder groups. It's obviously impossible to list every marauder group in the UK, so I've tried to present a selection that can be used as "templates" so to speak and can be relocated to other areas should a GM wish ...so for example whilst I have placed the Beasts of the Moor on Ilkley Moor, they could be just at home on Dartmoor, Glencoe, etc, etc.

As the work evolved a few groups didn't make the final cut, most notably the North Preston Front, for whom I have six different drafts saved, none of which I was happy with, so when I figured that after two weeks I didn't have something that I thought was workable, perhaps I needed to reconsider (as a comparison, Bloody Mary took me two days to write, so sometimes something just feels "right" while something else feels as though it will never get there - the NPF fell into the latter category).

A few groups also changed their names from that put forward in the Regional Guide, most noticeably the Outlaws, which became Bandito Yankee (which is in keeping wih the original material). I will at some point post an updated timeline / Regional Guide (and timeline) which will correct these changes.

A few other general comments...the Border Reivers was a joint piece with RN7, who did at least half the work, if not more. Thanks mate for your help with that. The Duke of Cornwall and Konev's Wolves have both been posted before, but putting them here keeps everything in one thread (there are a few very, very minor changes to the Duke of Cornwall).

The gang of football hooligans in Birmingham is still in progress...I have the main group done, but I think I need to develop it slightly by doing some work on the other gangs in the City, so am holding back on that one for now.

Finally, some of the material, particularly Bloody Mary and the Beasts of the Moor are probably rated as a 15 (UK) / PG13 (US) at least.

As ever, comments / feedback etc most welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Bad Company.pdf (162.3 KB, 198 views)
File Type: pdf Bandito Yankee.pdf (85.3 KB, 201 views)
File Type: pdf Border Reivers.pdf (182.8 KB, 164 views)
File Type: pdf Duke of Cornwall.pdf (208.0 KB, 158 views)
File Type: pdf Bloody Mary.pdf (160.4 KB, 159 views)

Last edited by Rainbow Six; 05-24-2012 at 03:02 PM.