View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 05:45 AM

Default My take on it

When I started my campaign, I had the MP team in cryo from their bolt hole in a rural setting. They settled in a small fortified village (population around 100), and started to get their bearings in the post nuclear war world. Over time, they started to help the villagers by increasing food production, the aiding with the MP EMDEE and other small things. Over time, the survivors from three other MP teams, joined by a Snake Eater survivor, joined the MP team. Now that winter is approaching, the group has helped establish a local government of about 10 villages, local defense forces in each one. a network of 'observers' based on the Snake Eaters (watch and listen), trade with other adjoining villages and a medical clinic in the base of operations. Now keep in mind, they have access to an old Federal Government base that has an AI computers system that makes Damocles look stupid (based it upon 2015/16 tech with enhanced capabilities). The group's next major issue comes from an organized religious group (not jihadists but almost as bad).