View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 05:08 AM
Out on bail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez
I believe this is a fair price for my vote, Mr Pain. I also believe we have a lot in common and share the same ideas.

And you obviously had the same math teacher, even if Pain would buy your vote, he'll not have enough votes to win the election.

There will be a rerun with the two most successful candidates from round 1.

And please calm down, people; This casting of votes is not for the election of prime leader of California / the world, it's merely a way to decide who will be party leader NEXT SESSION! Nothing more, nothing less. You will not be able to build your utopian nightmare state next session. Neither can I stop you from trying, no matter who wins this election.

Had this election been about who was to lead us all, I would not have cast my vote so easily; we are all failures when it comes to protecting the people we serve (or for some of you - long to dominate), the good people of California. Some of you want to take it a step further, and deny any and all the right to a fulfilling life in freedom, while others strive to give the people back their respect and belief in a future for their children.

The community now forming at Eureka will be the backbone in the New California in the years to come, and we hope you all will join us in a peaceful and dignified way.

Last edited by Rupert Willies; 02-07-2009 at 05:21 AM.