View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targan View Post
Yes, that is definitely one thing about the British that we Australians find disturbing. Beer should indeed be drunk cold. And it needs to be real beer too, not that rats piss that Americans call beer
That is true but that is nice also as it allowed me to have a lot of fun while I was in college. After all these college guys had drink almost a keg of sparkling water, I only had to present them a small glass of alcohol (men alcohol I mean: at least 50°) to get rid of them and remain the last standing guy in the party.

However, the american honor is well defended by the Bostonians (Again!) who are making a very good beer (Samuel Adams) and by a number of pub and breweries that are making some wonderful brand.

Else, as I was born in Belgium, I love very strong beer and my favourite remain the "Rochefort 10" a 12° brown beer. Concerning the blond beer, the Australian Castlemaine remain (IMO) the best (I haven't drink one of these in 15 years) along with the japanese Kirin and the Mamba of Ivory Coast.

Aren't we going away from T2K here?