View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 04:13 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Administration Status.

All,

I have been a absent administrator for nearly a year, and that absence will probably continue. A small explanation my girlfriend of 13 years passed last year after 3 year battle with stomach cancer.

So I was distracted for a few years and then devastated to the point where all my passions faded. I don't see myself ever coming back at the same level I was at before. To be honest she did not see this site in a good light. She only heard me talk about the interpersonal conflicts and could not see why I wasted energy on maintaining it or defusing personal issues. That makes ever coming back even harder in a way. I kinda feel I have to do everything else she would have wanted me to do before putting much effort into this site.

It was good for me back in the day. I enjoyed the discussions, I enjoyed the research, I enjoyed figuring out problems. But that just doesn't happen anymore. I thank everyone for the good times, but I am probably not going to be a large part of any future discussions. It just isn't there for me.

I know this board needs management. There seems to be a serious "lord of the flies" vibe here without a firm hand.

To try to get things back in line. I have given Administrator privileges to Raeulls and Moderator privileges to Jason Weiser (edit*** , Targan, and Rainbow Six) all of whom I trust fully. (I have removed the other inactive mods, but I am open to returning them if they wish)

"Look at him, Look at him, Raellus is the captain now"

Rae can do anything he wishes to in terms of creating moderator positions, moderating posts and banning users. If you treat him badly and he quits you might poison the whole pond, SO WATCH IT.

I hope things right themselves. Do what you can to help that happen.

Thanks for everything

Kato

Last edited by kato13; 07-17-2020 at 05:20 PM.