View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegyrius View Post
Some weapon stats may have been posted on the old 93GS forum and never saved when it went away. It's also possible that we ran the calculations on those calibers in response to fan requests and never actually generated "official" stats. The inclusion of .17 HMR is odd and I can't recall ever stating out a rifle that fired it. On the other hand, I am astonished that I never published stats for anything in 7.62 Tokarev... it's possible I ran those numbers for the Czech weapons sourcebook I never wrote.

- C.
Yep. I was surprised at the including of both of those calibres without weapons. I also noted 4.6mm H&K was included without reference as well.

I think that part of this is the old master ammo list is by cartridge type rather than by use in some cases (so the. 30 carbine is listed as a rifle cartridge even though the multiple flavors of the M1 carbine are more detailed in the Pistol Caliber Carbine s supplement).

No matter, between the cheeks design guidelines and the ballistics calculator, the most difficult thing for any new weapon or caliber is finding out the prices...