Old 01-03-2009, 03:07 PM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by headquarters
It was a joke really .

but -
well if I didnt plot AGAINST you there wouldnt be any reason for your characters to get into big gunfights now would there ?after all there are 5 of you against me in a way

hehe

yeah ,sure I ll admit to projecting a little bit of a personae into the various scenarios and the NPCs in them- like the NDP is something I have put a bit into ,making good and detailed NPCs,orginaztion write up is ok ,ideology and modus operandi too etc but mainly I am interested in 2 things:

1. To give you guys choices to make that are though enough to make it interesting -for me when seeing you trying to sort out a hard situation

hehe

and 2
to make for interesting gambles of "possible loss of hitpoints and risk of fatal damage vs benefit in taking the risk" type dice rolls -I am the bank in a way and the chosen game is one of the actions you can take as a PC like "armed melee fight" or "handgun shoot out inside building" or " order troops to take village" etc etc

Anyways - I now that the reciepe for making you guys realy enjoy yourself is to put you in a desperate situation as far as the pcs go of course and then let her rip.
I recall the most joyeus times involve PC vrs PC over the years......the only thing that really have changed is that back in the days the PCs tried to snuff eachother all by them self nowadays it seems there's allways a NPC whispering in someones ear.......hmmmm