View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace View Post
So, maybe in my skimming I missed it....who were they fighting? What were the enemy strengths and units?
Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Frey
The two main enemy organizations are the PARA (Pan African Revolutionary Army) a loose amalgamation of various tribal militias and warlord armies and Junudullah (Soldiers of God), a radical Muslim group that wants to establish a Islamic theocracy in East Africa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Wiser
Check the reposts of what Frank Frey had: an outfit called the Pan-African Revolutionary Army (PARA)-a group of warlords and tribal militias; a Christian marauder band from Uganda called "God's Will", some Technicals from Somalia, and a Islamic Fundamentalist outfit called Junudullah (Sword of Allah)-they'd be called Islamofascists today: they want a Islamic theocracy in East Africa and target anything Western. Frank mentioned they go after Western Female soldiers as special targets: I wonder what they think when said females kill their buddies?
BTW, great work Kato. I'd forgotten about that excellent discussion. Such an interesting location for a T2K campaign.