View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 08:22 AM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

A good over write up explains why the german and UK goverments left there troops there, still wonder about all that amour. I think it be the frist to go, shipped home before the shotting starts, both government would need some armour to they bring a few units up to full strenght, I can see light infantry training in both locatiosn, as a way to take thm out of line for rest a refit and retrain with reforcements, it should also be noted that BATUS and GATES have air wings for medical evac, I think about one or two heilcoters BO-105 for the Germans and the Westland Gazelle for the Brits

CFB Suffield is also home Defence Research and Development Canada which conduct Chemical and Biological testing, and it also house a Ammuntion Depot.

I also think some Uk soilders would get their hand on the FN SLR which some Canada troops would be using, ome of the older UK troops might prefer it.