View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 11:19 AM
Staff Headquarter Weinie

Here is another

The group is awaken and it is 1992 the US has been attacked with nuclear weapons.

The group goes about setting up a refugee camp, people being to arrive contact with other teams is made ect.

Then the region commander shows up and informs the team that a MARS team will deployed to the area shortly and you are to provide what assistance they need.

A day later a radio call is received from the MARS team state they are arriving in your location in 30 minutes.

The MARS Team arrives, but it more like a Battalion, with HARM suits, Heavy Weapons and even what appear to be tanks.

They request medical treatment for wounded and additional people to help with repairs.

There are also a fair amount of what appears to prisoners wearing US Military uniforms.

Two soldiers then appear with a prisoner who is wearing the uniform of United States Army brigadier general. The MARS commander appears and says they need a private area to talk to the prisoner.