View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 04:04 PM

Smile Intros.

Hello;

I'm Tom, AKA Swag (short for Swaghauler). I was given my name by a bunch of "kids" (twenty somethings I shoot with) who started calling me this because I drove Armored Cars (part time) for the last Decade. I actively gamed from 1980 until the mid 90's playing mostly Twilight2000 and Rune Quest (but I've tried just about everything). A very involved Military, Security, and Law Enforcement Career (including a trip to Somalia with the 10th Mountain during Restore Hope) pushed gaming into my past. I served in the Army (and Reserves) from 1988 to 1996. I "bought" my military time and retired from my County Sheriff's Department in 2012 and went into OTR trucking. I have rekindled my love of pen and paper RPGs because I cannot go shooting as much now that I live in a rolling "coffin box" during the week. I believe that games should be as realistic as possible as long as game play is not compromised. I'm looking for like minded souls to bounce ideas off as I begin to prepare another major campaign. I joined your forum because you have some really good threads posted here. I have 16 years of active gaming under my belt. I also have 23 years of military and LE experience and 38 years of shooting experience (including IDPA and 3 gun shooting). I would like to say thanks for the warm welcome I've already recieved from some of you.

Last edited by swaghauler; 02-01-2015 at 05:44 PM.