View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 10:56 AM
This Sourcebook Kills Fascists

It may get lost in my signature block, but I have a few items on my T2k repository:

Generator, Encounter, Basic - a basic roller for the v2.2 encounter tables.

Generator, Encounter, Expanded - began as a branch of the above but has taken on an unholy life of its own. Considerably more detail, occasional plot hooks, and low-probability weirdness, all built on the shaky foundation of the v2.2 tables.

Discussion thread for the above items to keep this thread from getting cluttered with bug reports.

Loot generator for merchant inventories, Scrounging successes, or looting the bodies of the marauders you just killed. Also has a mostly-useless dumb-fun function for assigning starting PC equipment (discussion thread).

PC starting equipment generator for quick-equipping new player characters or NPCs. Slightly less gonzo than the bonus loadout function included in the loot generator above (discussion thread).

Starting PC generator (includes the equipment generator above) for a one-click build of a new v2.2 player character (discussion thread).

And here's the corresponding character generator for 4th edition.

Vehicle generator to give your randomly-generated PCs some mobility (discussion thread).

And a couple more quick dumb fun items:

Table, Scrounging, Fast - a card-draw table for scrounging results. Not particularly detailed or deep.

Table, Contents, MRE - a card-draw table to determine what your character just ate.

- C.

Author of The Pacific Northwest, coauthor of Tara Romaneasca, creator of several other free Twilight: 2000 and Twilight: 2013 resources, and curator of an intermittent gaming blog.

It rarely takes more than a page to recognize that you're in the presence of someone who can write, but it only takes a sentence to know you're dealing with someone who can't.
- Josh Olson

Last edited by Tegyrius; 12-27-2022 at 03:47 PM.