View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
There’s a pretty good version of Cepheus Engine game rules that have been tailored for modern military role-playing. It’s by Zozer Games. In fact there’s even an add on setting called “Baltic War” that might be very well received by many of the people here.

There is even a newly released supplement called “Air Strike” that allows one to integrate modern air combat directly into their games.

Just as a disclosure, I helped co-write a hard sci-fi setting, “Orbital” with Paul Elliot, the person behind Zozer Games. He does good stuff.
Modern War is an excellent rules set and very easily adaptable to the T2K setting and already there has been a good number of supplements released for it including one for WW1.

The Baltic War supplement has a limited war between NATO and Russia in Belarus and the Baltic states that has not escalated (yet) to neighboring countries. The campaign is open ended enough that you can develop it as you see it. I might be a bit biased about Baltic War has I helped out on it but its a really good supplement.

In addition I've written a short article that was published in the Cepheus Journal which details an early 80s British section for the game (see attached).
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Modern War 1980s British Section.pdf (56.7 KB, 101 views)