View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 10:15 PM

Most of you know I have some strong opinions, well thought out and researched long before I say much about them. I'm also open to having my mind changed.
I've seen the draft material (which is almost everything they've already produced) and of course have some VERY strong opinions of it that I really wish I was allowed to share. That knowledge will change minds. All I can publicly state, which I have also said elsewhere, is that some will hate this version and some will love it. Unfortunately I don't see much room for middle ground.

My suggestion? If you have any doubts whatsoever, sit back and wait. If you're keen on supporting based on what's publicly available, then do that. Not much point trying to force your ideas on others is there? Isn't that what's wrong with the world lately?

Will I support the kickstarter? I've thought long and hard about that question too and feel that answering it will probably give away more than I should.

DAMN it's HARD to be restrained about something I'm so passionate about!

Nothing happens in isolation - it's called "the butterfly effect"

Mors ante pudorem