View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 11:40 PM

i just found this site. and saw this posting and had to add in. A few years ago i was in a 18 month long airsoft game of the 2nd Civil War it was called Winds of Change. here is a little about the game and the way we wrote it. The game came about after almost a years worth of planning. it started off with 6 southers states dropping out of the union after gas prices hit 15 a gal. and the locals in thos states were making moonshine to run in there cars. The ATF came down on the locals hard and the states started to fight back against the ATF and then the Local Gaurd unites were ordered to stand against there local police and there own familys at which time the states started to go against washingtons orders and soon enough it was to a war. and the states walked out of the union. In the game the US broke into 4 parts the confedration the texas allaince, the northern allaince and picifica. after 18 months and 22 games we ended it with the Confedration winning. In our game the flags we used were the 1st national Confedrate the US flag and a few others i will try to find some photos from the games and post them here.