View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 05:48 PM
This Sourcebook Kills Fascists

Thank you, gentlemen.

Unipus - good point. I'll look at more text formatting as an eventual enhancement. I am hesitant to talk too much about the roadmap for this thing because it competes with many other projects (and my wife) for my attention, but it's rapidly becoming unmaintainable due to its organic growth. I need to rearchitect it for ease of maintenance first and foremost, and then I have a couple of major sets of additions I want to make to it. Tuesday was probably my last push of content updates until I'm done with the architectural issues:

- Large unit encounters may now yield homogenous infantry or cavalry units.
- Resolved a bug which was preventing low-probability special primitives encounters from appearing.
- Cleaned up code for navigation hazards encountered during river travel.
- Added several new navigation hazards and fleshed out text for existing ones.
- Some ruined villages have been depopulated by disease.
- Fleeing embassy delegations are now a subtype of straggler encounters, not patrol encounters.
- Couriers have more options for their cargo.

- C.

Author of The Pacific Northwest, coauthor of Tara Romaneasca, creator of several other free Twilight: 2000 and Twilight: 2013 resources, and curator of an intermittent gaming blog.

It rarely takes more than a page to recognize that you're in the presence of someone who can write, but it only takes a sentence to know you're dealing with someone who can't.
- Josh Olson