View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 06:19 PM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b
Ooops on your location.

That's the advantage of being a disabled veteran who's also eligible for Medicare -- I can get anything I need medically pretty easily. (It also helps living in a rapidly-growing city with three military bases and lots of retirees.) I often forget how lucky I am in that respect. Hang in there, Tigger.

Paul you are smoking crack! Its all about location, location, location when it comes to the whole disabled veteran medical care. For me it was a good 15 years for the metal to be removed <only supposed to be in for 18 months and was going on 16.5 years cost me ALOT!> As for MRI again the back log in Loma Linda was months, in Long Beach just a couple months. All location location location I guess.

Targ, don't worry about what the Docs say, they said my leg would be comming off, then they said it wouldn't work, then they said I'd be on crutches and canes and eventualy a wheelchair, and lol well it ain't happened yet I actualy seem to be able to do a bit more than before. Just don't let them put it in your head, as well as don't baby it to much nor <my problem> do to much to fast, and drop the pounds if you need to that always helps.

Good luck on a speedy recovery.