View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 12:12 PM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Red face Press statement

Name:  SuperStock_1560R-2050538.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  47.4 KB

"Mr Mao will direct the concerns"

after the problems we had, we sought it to be cautioniary to hire in an electric firm to see over the upgrade of the company, which is pr date an upgrade to solarpower, or at least partially. It is always a tragedy when someone looses his life in the line of duty, and my thoughts goes out to his family and friends, we will help those left behind in any way we can.

the textile company persay is going quite nice, and i can today reveal that I, as my father before me, is going to expand the company to also include development of alternative energi, medical research, and also the branch of computer-coding-and consulting, which has been only me, will expand to a new firm, helping the ordinary man with new widgets an likes.

ceo of hsbc has informed me that the financial is all in order, and i see no more glitches in the future to come, I, as the ceo of mao textile, look forward to see the factory once again go smooth as clockwork, as it has been going in the past, in no small thanks to the workers of mao textile.
I, Mao, looks upon the future with ope, even though the crunch is over us, i feel Mao inc. has its money in the right places for future adventures for all the mankind.

may you all be safe and happy
arrigatto

Last edited by theDevil; 02-08-2009 at 12:27 PM.