View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
Title is self-explanatory, but the reason ain't so clear.
So here goes...
I have been combing through the Internet Archive Wayback Machine looking for T2k sites for vehicle stats, specfically I have this idea that one or two of them had stats for buses and if I can get my idea for a Twilight: 2020 campaign going then the first vehicle the PCs are going to get is a small bus.

As I looked through various archived sites and began picking through the Links pages, I was hit by some nostalgia for that period of time when so many T2k fans from all over the world were contributing their own material for the game. But there was also some sadness because many of these sites only exist now because they were archived and a whole bunch weren't and are now lost.

I really miss the variety of games and genres being played back then and the bunch of fans posting their own stuff onto the web. These days it seems the new audience feels that RPGs are all in the fantasy genre (e.g. D&D) and they seem unsure how to deal with a non-fantasy RPG. And they're all too busy to commit to anything as long term as a webpage supporting a game - if it can't be written in 120 characters or less then it's just simply too long to read dontcha know!

This era sucks, I want to go back about 12 years.
Bah humbug...
If you have access to Dark Conspiracy, there is a large bus statted. Not sure about the smaller ones like I used for Aircrews. RW events make Twilight 2020 a viable campaign. Lots of elements to weave together like the currency, economic stuff.