View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt W View Post
Background: According to the RP supplement all Morrow Project Teams have the capacity to rebuild. (This justifies the need for all those Degrees). The main TM1-1 rulebook also lists the large amounts of weaponry that can be carried by each individual team-member (the Weapons loads)

However, there is presumably a trade-off between being heavily-armed and being well-equipped with the tools necessary to rebuild a nation - especially since the amount of space in an APC is very finite

Therefore, I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on "Team" gear loads (to include weaponry and gear) that might replace the individual and vehicle loads
One of the biggest problems is the "canon" of being 150+ years after "The Big Bang". One of the suppositions of the project was to "come up" after 3-5 years depending on conditions. There would be a huge availability of both raw and finished materials with the Project filling in with knowledge to help the survivors. The arms were to help protect those survivors from the evil doers in the world.

The other thing available were the regional supply depots that would help fill in any gaps of needed materials.

Hence your correct statement of too many weapons not enough stuff to fix things up.

The average Team in a post 150+ scenario has to come up with solutions to problems that might have been simple with a 3-5 year availability.

I know in many of the games I have played and run, helping a family build a farm house can be a MAJOR undertaking for the Team.