Thread: Personal Gear
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:23 PM

I never take anything personally, like the old saying goes opinions are like arseholes and everybody has at least one...(my wife claims I'm special, I have three)....

For me, I actually enjoy all of the various takes on TMP, if this was real life AND TMP enjoyed a 50-year lead in...you can almost see 3-4 generations of gear being issued, not to mention the various attitudes of the frozen teams...care to game a team of hippies from the sixties? Or how about combining a team frozen in the first phase, with a team frozen in the '90s (hmmmmm, mental note).

Not to mention that as teams got closer to War Day...lots of fun can be had with an evil PD...can you see the team opening the lockers and finding that they are armed with surplus M-1 carbines, maybe some Land Rovers, fresh from the fusion conversion facility, and a few cases of Mountain Home food, so sorry, we didn't have time to build your resupply cases, Supply Base Charlie is three hundred miles thataway.

Maybe thats the strongest part off TMP, don't like the canon, feel free to modify!