Thread: Episode 3
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 02:46 AM

Default hattori hanza network :seems like ther is a major fu*k up underway

1.there is apparently another contractor with command authority on this job -we know nothing of who he is , wether or not he is thrustworthy ,competent etc .

2. we are supposed to meet with client and his " head of security " at location 1 and the mission starts at the same time .no cooperation has been planned or trained with the clients other security detail .this means that zero hour will commence without any posibility of preparations or planning.

3.payments and insurance for the job is not clear as of yet ,and Barnaby has started working on the case for app. 1 month already with a total expenditure of 100 000 dollars in travel,board and lodgings ,technical,medical and ordinance related equipment +manhours.

Conclusion : It is this operative`s strong opinion that
A) our group of operatives should act in unison when it comes to dealing with the client and present identical demands :

I suggest that these are :

1. PAY : client will want to pay us pr. diem/ pr day + bonuses. I say half in advance + expences up front .

Advance payment : no less than 50 000 dollars pr operative up front .Another 25 000 dollars pr STARTED month of regular guard duty.Bonuses for extra risky jobs along the way to be calculated after the "law of the brotherhood of sea ..yarr"

Expenses is 100 000 dollars as of now ( maybe someone has more to add to the list /bring invoice) .

2. Operational procedure/ code of conduct
I also suggest that we demand full disclosure of all operational parameters and the possibility for training and cohesion/cooperation exercises to be held in order to avoid catastrophy.We have solid intel of a clearly defined and serious threat .It is likely that attack will occur at any time from zero hour until end of mission .
Parameters are :
travel routes and arrangements
(where we are going,how to get there and what we will be doing )

In case none of this forthcoming , a demand of 1 mill dollars payment pr man to compensate .