View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Six View Post
Never paid that much attention to New America...do they recognise Canada as a separate nation subordinate to the US or do they think that it should be part of some sort of "Greater United States"?
My understanding of New America is that they would see Canada as rightfully belonging to the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Six View Post
There was an episode of Jericho where the flag of one of the various groups was seen...iirc the stripes were running vertically rather than horizontally and reference was made to the fact that it signified that it referred to the same original thirteen colonies but that they were now moving in a different direction...words to that effect...that strikes me as a plausible rationale for a group like New America...
I like that so much that I’m going to adopt the idea for my own use.

There was a thread on New America and its possibilities a while back. I haven’t made any progress on my flagship New America concept, The Final Solution, in some time. I’ve been busy with school work and a new Thunder Empire piece. But I think I’ll combine the thirteen vertical stripes idea with a neo-Nazi symbol for the Idaho cell of New America.

Last edited by Webstral; 08-25-2011 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Italics