View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:02 PM

Default hehe

It was a joke really .

but -
well if I didnt plot AGAINST you there wouldnt be any reason for your characters to get into big gunfights now would there ?after all there are 5 of you against me in a way

hehe

yeah ,sure I ll admit to projecting a little bit of a personae into the various scenarios and the NPCs in them- like the NDP is something I have put a bit into ,making good and detailed NPCs,orginaztion write up is ok ,ideology and modus operandi too etc but mainly I am interested in 2 things:

1. To give you guys choices to make that are though enough to make it interesting -for me when seeing you trying to sort out a hard situation

hehe

and 2
to make for interesting gambles of "possible loss of hitpoints and risk of fatal damage vs benefit in taking the risk" type dice rolls -I am the bank in a way and the chosen game is one of the actions you can take as a PC like "armed melee fight" or "handgun shoot out inside building" or " order troops to take village" etc etc

Anyways - I now that the reciepe for making you guys realy enjoy yourself is to put you in a desperate situation as far as the pcs go of course and then let her rip.