View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc
A friend who owns a hobby shop, acts as game master, modeler, collector, and with a second apartment as game room!!!! The Ultimate GM!!!!
Gene sadly passed away about a year ago. He was single with no close family. He left all his stuff to one of the old group. I'd moved from the area by then. He was a 'strange' HoG, very interesting campaigns and encounters. I still have nightmares about one in particular, as does my other running partner. When Gene's name comes up with T2K that is ALWAYS mentioned.

BTW we could also do the minitures in WW2 using American, British, Russian and German vehicles.. field a 1:1 vehicle for two battalions armored and armored infantry! or RVN with patrol boats, or jungle, or an assortment of other settings. His kitbashed T2K vehicles were something else. I added about 10 hull-line 'representations' in 1:96 for Vistula, including the tug.. We had a good time. His reference library was awesome as well as his model collection. He as also an avid firearms and militaria collector, giving the gunshow circuit a go.

FB