RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Morrow Project/ Project Phoenix Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2016, 03:09 PM

@nuke11, that is a great list, you saved me a lot of legwork (and perhaps the purchase of a book or two!). Now that we have that, let me expand the request a little:

Now that we have the canon list, are there any suggestions for teams or facilities that should be added or removed?

For example,

Power and water stations seem (to me) a bit of a waste. The Project needs to remain flexible, and putting power and water at fixed locations when you don't know where the populace will be and when Project assets already come with both seems like a big gamble. IIRC, TN-7 was in a ghost town... what are the odds that you have a significant refugee population in the desert?

Likewise, the psychological teams also seem like they would be a relatively low priority considering that years will have passed before you are able to help anyone. Considering that you have limited resources, do you really create teams for pysch help when they have more urgent need for water and food?

Conversely, small factories and machine shops would be HUGELY helpful. Above and beyond storehouses, the ability to go to a CNC mill and knock off replacement parts (perhaps for things not even in the Morrow inventory) would be very useful.

And Recon could use some genuine intelligence assets - perhaps the remains of the significant intel operation that must have existed prior to the war, trained specifically for those situations where you do not want to advertise yourselves as Morrow.

Any thoughts?

I am asking because I am trying to rebuild my idea of TMP, since my last version died unexpectedly with my hard drive earlier this year. As a GM I want a full view of the Project so that I can ensure that everything makes sense and so that I can improvise more easily. I am building a structure of the Project and want to make sure that I include everything that should (to me) be there and alter a few things that (again, to me) should not.