RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Introduction

recon35 09-21-2004, 07:49 AM Hey all.

I've posted a few times, but mostly I've been reading the 16 pages of prior postings, in an effort to "catch up". Anyway, finally done with that, and thought I'd introduce myself, since most of you seem to pretty well know each other.

I live in South Carolina, near Clemson University, and I'm 36 yrs old. I got the first version of T2K when it was released. Unfortunately, after college, I moved from my group for 8 yrs. and played little to none of any game.

Recently came across my boxed set and a couple adventures I have from storage and began rereading it. Decided to start fleshing out my collection, as well as trying to get a new group up, starting I hope in November. Anyway, Ive really enjoyed the detail and thought that has gone into this board, and look forward to many more gems of insight on the game!

Andrew

P.S. Also, a way back someone was looking for the Challenger magazine articles in pdf format. If whoever had that, I'd really appreciate it if you could email them to me at: ahuff@bellsouth.net. Thanks!

ReHerakhte 09-21-2004, 09:04 AM Welcome Andrew from one of the two (at least I think there's only two of us left now!) resident Aussies (the other is ChalkLine).

This has been one of the friendliest, most accessible forums I have been involved with and although we have lost a few members over the years, we still keep hanging on considering that the game was so long out of print. I've made a few friends here who I keep in semi-regular (well... sometimes very irregular) contact with and although a lot of us aren't in active T2k games, we still have plenty to talk about!

Hope your time here is as enjoyable and informative as it has been for me.

Cheers,

Kevin

Blackrider 09-21-2004, 09:49 AM well, not exactly, and although of from recons neck of the woods, (the southern US] im currently living in australia and have a on again off again campaign in twilight, 1st edition :

Snake Eyes 09-21-2004, 12:28 PM Welcome! Your first assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to post in the Yourself as a PC (http://forums.rpghost.com/showthread.php?t=2306) thread. That's not really a requirement -- I just made it up. Ditto what ReHerakhte said. This is the friendliest and most useful forum I've ever found.

TiggerCCW UK 09-22-2004, 06:31 AM Hi Recon, welcome to the boards from the only genuine 100% Northern Irish or Irish poster on the boards (I think). The challenge articles are on their way to you as we speak.

TiggerCCW UK 09-22-2004, 06:43 AM Snake Eyes - thanks for referring him to one of my posts - I was very pleased with the response on that one.

I have a copy of most if not all of the challenge articles - if anyone wants them please PM me an email address and I'll send them out.

Snake Eyes 09-22-2004, 06:32 PM Snake Eyes - thanks for referring him to one of my posts - I was very pleased with the response on that one.

Yeah, that has been one of my favorites for quite a while.