RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > General Pain's Campaign > GP - General Discussion

Old 07-24-2010, 05:26 PM

Default KIT ORDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
Please have a list over equipment you would like to add before the session.

Electronics:
Can be shipped from Japan via MAO corp.

Weapons and vehicles/boats:
Can be fixed by rupert willies contacts in south america.

Other:
Pleace specify
ORDER OTHER :

FAKE ID/PASSPORT:

Belizian national " mr.Jorge Williamson"
(in addition to my fake US passport mr."Joseph Kelly"

HARDWARE :

vests from BSST
1 x overt UX 4 modular type and total of 4 plates and 2 carriers
1 x P6 covert w extra carrier
1xvest from this place ( flotation)

http://images.google.no/imgres?imgur...NO320%26um%3D1

link

http://www.bsst.de/v08/en/index.html

http://www.americanbodyarmor.com/Eco...ctCategoryID=1

helmets : 1 field and 1 urban/CQB

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/T...TbYbwujyKRLmBJ

http://images.google.no/imgres?imgur...a%3DN%26um%3D1

I also get 3 UT1 universal pistol kits and 3 UB1-3 model mounts as well as the following implements :

a flashligh /laser combo for rifles
ditto for pistols
a laser IR light combo for pistols
ditto for rifles

link
http://images.google.no/imgres?imgur...%3D20%26um%3D1

also some rails

http://images.google.no/imgres?imgur...NO320%26um%3D1

ak alloy top handguard and a sidemounted weaver rail for the standard AKs

also a 10 loose picatinny spec rails w screws and tools etc

I get an :
2xOKO collimator sight with the SC2 steel casing
and a PK-A Kobra collimator weaver type mount .

also some night vision :scope and goggles

http://www.atncorp.com/DayNight/DayN...2-3AbrMark4CQT

http://www.atncorp.com/NightVision/N...les/ATNPVS7-3A

some coms ( 5) :
http://www.ustactical.com/blackbox-t...-kit-1762.html

and 3 of these :
http://www.rfcomm.harris.com/7800V/

I deck out my iron with lasers,red dot sights ,flashlights etc

Medical :
http://www.narescue.com/High-Threat-...-P160C140.aspx

http://www.caromeds.com/bleeder.htm

http://www.caromeds.com/custom.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipme...a_Combat_Medic

platoon sized region specific drug and medicine kit with snake serum,bug gels,quinine,malaripills,beriberipills,tapeworm pills,sunlotion,cuare antidote etc
10 000 water purification pills.

this combined into 3 different lightweight kits :
1 for stationary use
1 for vehicular use
1 for tactical carry . ( needless to say kits are modular ,I dont bring double set of EXTRAS for this one -just a few extras )

Personal :

I finish it of by adding 3 shifts of the best brit junglekit /Sasskit produced plus sportsunderwear for appropriate climates ,
lightweight waterproofs
sunglasses,
booniehat,ball caps
snipers veil mesh scarf 100x70 cm
bandana
hammock and mosquito net
and casualx2,
businesssuitx2
sportswearx2

of civvie clothes ,
toiletries,
and footwear.

also a large cooler with waterbottles,granola bars and MREs as well as sausages and cheese.

also the ,extra large multitool
,SASSKIT-dagger
and a cold steel parang machete
tarp
blanket
50 Liter Norrøna pack

2 100 l mission hold all bags

MSR pocketrocket and a couple of canisters of iso butan

my "possibles" bag /E&E kit .(firestarter,spork,racingspoon,DOAN/swedish firesteel ,sleeping bag,toiletry,cutlery,escape map of area,minicompass,mini firstaid kit,1000 dollars in 50s ,4x100 dollar gold coin,rolling papers and tobacco ,waterpurificationtabs etc )-all in a very small ultrathough soft plastic kit that is waterproof,floats and can easily be hidden in pockets-sewn into clothing etc .Looks like an eyglasses preserver box.

small flashligt,Silva headlamp,Suunto military watch M3 model w GPS,altimeter etc in the regular gear
extensive and specialized car theft/lockpick gear camouflaged as a small ,regular toolbox and PDA .(Yes its electronic too now)
Portugese language book and interactive PC program

MP3 player w everything Grant Lee Buffalo,Jackson Browne acoustic stuff,Old and in the Way,Django Reinhardt some decent bluegrass,Led Zeppelins Mothership and a hodgepodge of classics .

the very last item : the collected works of Stendahl .

TOTAL PRICE DELIVERY EXCLUSIVE :

21 , 800 US $

( to be paid me from mission payment as expenses)

Last edited by headquarters; 07-26-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:15 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain

Sum it up please.

Where do you want it delivered?

It can all be readily delivered @ warehouse in Manaus. (for a hansome fee offrcourse)
Old 07-26-2010, 02:38 AM
Out on bail

I know that the easiest way to get anything to Manaus, is to get in brought in by boat. It's easy to buy a spot on one of the many freighters travelling up river from Belem, Macapa or Santana, or any of the smaller cities along the river.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:03 AM

Default Speaking of which

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies View Post
I know that the easiest way to get anything to Manaus, is to get in brought in by boat. It's easy to buy a spot on one of the many freighters travelling up river from Belem, Macapa or Santana, or any of the smaller cities along the river.
How do you propose that we make the infiltration ?

Maybe an amphibious plane could meet us in international waters and fly us in with our gear.

Having the kit unguarded on a freighter on the river could mean that opposing agents could bug it,track it or whatever.Or a boat could meet us at sea ,we transfer goods and team and sail up river to Manaus.
A smuggeling boat is preferred if we are to take guns with us.

Brazil operates a brown water navy of war ships on the Amazon.Plus there are river police etc .

Discretion is needed.

I believe you are team leader on this one Florentino.

make the call.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:31 AM

Default Sailing the amazon

I have googled a bit - our ship could easily sail to Manaus if we can avoid being detained by customs,federal police ,navy,anti drug enforcement agency ,B.O.P.E,local police or health authorities...
Old 07-27-2010, 04:26 AM
Out on bail

It's a fact that the Brazilian customs are vigilant when it comes to freighters with more than one helicopter on deck. I think we could do better if we either left the choppers at my pad, or got another vehicle to transport us up river.

We need to bring with us multiple persons on the return, so perhaps boat in - plane out?
Old 07-27-2010, 04:40 AM
Out on bail

I make a call to my contacts with the brazilian government and check out how much work and money is needed for us to pose as a research team heading to the deep amazon to study dungbeetles and monkey droppings in general. This should not be a big hindrance, if we can make or fake a backing by a semi-large corporation, like TIME, BBC, NRK, MONSTER etc

I contact some people I know in Europe to hear if anybody got projects going on in the area of Manaus they need freighting for. Maybe they even need a chopper. I don't want work, just a written declaration that they need our services.

I get an import / work permit for both choppers (as research and/or filming), and list one of my less used IDs for pilot, preferrably one that is NOT wanted by interpol. If in doubt, I try to fix a new one.

And BTW: I have a nice amphibious plane stationed at my pad. I will take some time to get it, but it should be able to get us in and out of Manaus. It's not bic enough to get us ALL in and out, if we count the henchmen and the targets. We would need a much larger aircraft for that.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:11 AM

Default SPARTAN SECURITY LTD ( London,UK)

Quote:
I make a call to my contacts with the brazilian government and check out how much work and money is needed for us to pose as a research team heading to the deep amazon to study dungbeetles and monkey droppings in general. This should not be a big hindrance, if we can make or fake a backing by a semi-large corporation, like TIME, BBC, NRK, MONSTER etc

I contact some people I know in Europe to hear if anybody got projects going on in the area of Manaus they need freighting for. Maybe they even need a chopper. I don't want work, just a written declaration that they need our services.

I get an import / work permit for both choppers (as research and/or filming), and list one of my less used IDs for pilot, preferrably one that is NOT wanted by interpol. If in doubt, I try to fix a new one.

And BTW: I have a nice amphibious plane stationed at my pad. I will take some time to get it, but it should be able to get us in and out of Manaus. It's not bic enough to get us ALL in and out, if we count the henchmen and the targets. We would need a much larger aircraft for that.
I follow up Willis good work by proposing to him the following :

1.setting up a LTD company in the UK that is called
"Mungo Park Co. - taking adventure seriously since 2010"

(Event organizer ,1 pound capital and waivers for liability signed by any client to offset insurance costs,basic insurance premiums paid to Britich insurance Co.

The company is a subsidiary of another company that we set up "Janissary Security Ltd" registered in the cayman Islands.The board and CEO is a fake identity "Mr.Jorge Williams",a Belize national .(Quality fake papers ordered under Kit Order from Romanoff/Mao contacts.)

2.applying for travel license to any restricted natural parks etc ,operating license,work permits,tax reports filed and security contracting permit in Brazil,its territorial waters and airspace .
I also apply for non lethal weapons permit,concealed carry ,open carry as well as crewserved weapons in that order.If needed I suggest that Romanoff travels ahead to see to it that the right palms are greased and that any papers we need are "produced " satisfactorily -

I inform Willis that we can get some of us in as an "event /safari organizer company with its own "security detachment" .The company can officially lease the ship we are on,we can pose as employees of the company and others in the party can pose the scientists Willis mentioned and we will have operating permits etc as soon as this starts to come together .

This way the company can only be traced to Mr Jorge Williams who should be pretty hard to track down in Belize .If any heat is directed on the ship it will be possible for them to point to the dozen or so crew members that were hired by MungoParkCo that actually operated the vessel during the operation.(All under assumed identities etc )
.Any investigation by Brazillian authorities should quickly grind to a halt under these circumstances.

I then start growing beard ,take on the guise as Mr.Jorge Williams ,39,Belizean national CEO and operator of "Mungo Park Co." event organizer co.
-And wait for the team leader to approve or disapprove of the set up.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Out on bail

I fully approve of this plan. Great work HQ.

I would like to embellish on the plan by adding:

I try to contact some people I know (John the American (he's from Panama) and his crew) that work the jungle at the border between Brazil and Colombia. We could make plane drops, or if we have the time boatdrops, from Colombia if there is anything "hot" we need to get in.

On a slightly longer term I'd like us to set up a more permanent frontend for our business. If we could set up a company - a security firm - we could attract contracts from more "legit" sources - think Iraq, Afghanistan etc.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:35 AM

Default Spartan Security Ltd.

Quote:
I fully approve of this plan. Great work HQ.

I would like to embellish on the plan by adding:

I try to contact some people I know (John the American (he's from Panama) and his crew) that work the jungle at the border between Brazil and Colombia. We could make plane drops, or if we have the time boatdrops, from Colombia if there is anything "hot" we need to get in.

On a slightly longer term I'd like us to set up a more permanent frontend for our business. If we could set up a company - a security firm - we could attract contracts from more "legit" sources - think Iraq, Afghanistan etc.
Thanks buddy.

My character has a company registered in London that goes by the name Spartan Security Ltd.
Its listed in the security biz/PMC category and 100% legit .(No investigations pending ,under real name etc )

As for making weapons drops -good idea.

Any news on our permit applications?
GM?
Old 08-02-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
Missions for Episode 6

TYPE LOCATION PAY Start time.

01. Rescue mission - Argentina - 250.000$ - 1 week
02. Assasination - Mexico - 1.000.000$ - 4 weeks
03. Protection Mission - USA - 50.000$ pr week - 5 weeks
04. Rescue/inte Mission - Russia - 600.000$ + bonus - 1 week
05. Rescue mission - Brasil - 250.000$+bonus - 2 weeks
06. Assasination - Japan - 640.000$ - 3 weeks
07. Coup d'état - ASIA - 10.000.000$ - 3 months
08. Coup d'état - AFRICA - 18.000.000$ - 4 months
09. Coup d'état - Middle East - 25.000.000$ - 7 months
10. Assasination - Israel - 12.000.000$ - 1 month
11. Assasination - USA - 32.000.000$ - 2 months
12. Assasination - NORWAY - 2.000.000$ - 4 weeks
I would prefer the assassination missions. Preferably if colletteral damage is accepted by the employer. Countries like Middle East, Israel and Norway are particulary interesting with respect to destruction. According to my calculations, such missions would have the highest probability of success.

That said, I would never veto against a Coup d'etat mission. I have done a few such missions before; Poland, Hungary, Czecoslovakia, Afghanistan... Ahhh - sweet memories... Although such missions are likely to fail they would be a nostalgic missions for me....
Old 08-05-2010, 05:39 AM

Talking ...time...

As time IG/IRL is short and you've allready chosen a mission, I'd prefer to follow it and devote ideas to the upcoming action.

Sanchez: If you haven't read the intermission-post - plz. read as it can explain aswell as put you in the proper mood

See you guys in 7-8 days....

general
Old 08-09-2010, 02:59 AM
Out on bail

Default Would you

@General Pain: Please consider reading a few of the last posts, and see if you can contribute with a few needed answers to questions put forth by HQ and myself.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:18 AM

Default ...

Permits are Aye-OK - only problem is shipping them to you.

Bear in mind the urgency of the mission and your current location.

In regards to the helis: (willis)
They both check out and is in top working condition
(in other words : crucial parts have been changed to make the helis in top working order; as Mao's second in command thaught it best that the heli's looked old but could still be modernized as much as possible)

Setting up an event firm in aruba or wherever is neither a problem.

As pr. mission your obsatcles imho is:

- get new equipment to the ship
- investigate ship in horizon (if u want)
- find clues in manaus about the missing targets/persons
- find them
- bring them home

PS: your ship can travel all the way to manaus, but after that it can be quite hazardeous
PS: your helis has pads that can be lowered into the hull of the ship for easy hiding
PS: only 2 days..well 3 days till we start