RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > HQ's T2k Campaign > HQ - General Discussion

Old 06-02-2009, 01:20 AM

Default Sanchez - Iron Man

-info on new character -

updates to be posted as soon as the new guy is finished .

Whatever attachments,posts on gear,henchmen etc should be posted here .

Last edited by headquarters; 06-11-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:01 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default hmmm?

Old 08-01-2009, 05:00 AM

Default preliminary char - will soon be finished

not done but close
Attached Files
File Type: doc char_iron_man[1].doc (39.5 KB, 111 views)
Old 08-03-2009, 02:13 AM

Default Creating NPCs / vehichles

I have a few NPCs and vehichles to be created.
Can you assist me in this task, Mr.Pain?

The vehicles to be created are:
Tour bus - partly (light-) armored, armed, desinged mainly for passenger and portable gym transport.
5 ton truck - unarmored, armed, designed for carrying circus tent, generator, still, audio equipment, smoke machine and other heavy gear.

NPCs to be created:
*) Cutman / make-up artist / Audio manager
*) Female secretary / manager / light show manager
*) Bodyguard / driver / stunt co-ordinator
*) Roadie / mechanic / Smoke machine manager

All NPC will have a score of 8 in the following diciplines:
Uanrmed combat (all types)
Armed combat (blades)
Thrown weapon

In addition to scores/stats applicable for their profession.

Hope you can help.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:48 PM

Default Here he is: IRON MAN!!!

The rest is done at session
Attached Files
File Type: doc char_iron_man_final.doc (62.5 KB, 108 views)
Old 08-04-2009, 12:44 AM

Default Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez View Post
The rest is done at session

well done - I will post a few NPCs here shortly - anyone else who has read Sanchez request for NPCs please contribute if you choose- but I retain the right to edit as fit -as always.And also the copyrights.

he
he.

yes- I mean it .
Old 08-04-2009, 01:37 AM

Default Eddie "Gorey" Haines -professional cutman to the stars for 35 years

Haines has worked extensively in the world of sports and showbiz for a long time .He has stitched up many a famous face and seen the ups and downs of a career in the biz.

He is handy with a small knife ,and can lay about himself like a maniac with a cleaver if he needs to .

He is a complex man ,however and also adept at laying make up and styling hair .He knows the basics in running audio for events .

Once a promising boxer himself ,Haines has a few nice brass knuckles to compensate for his age as he says .

He usually carries a snubnose .44 tied to a string in his belt .
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2009, 01:49 AM

Default Gloria Suarez Murphy - personal assistant ,event light designer and animal handler

Gloria is a feisty woman .She is passionate and falls quickly in love ,but if scorned or mistreated her revenge is ruthlessly violent and vicious.

She is a sharp organizer who has managed the lives and business schedules of everything from Bhuddist monks on tour with a zen-relaxation lecture to groups of 19 year old Italian starlets on benzedrine and various stimulants getting pissed off in Las Vegas.

She has branched out and also can do lighting and even handle animals for the stage if needed.

Gloria ususally carries atleast one automatic like the Walther PPK or the Glock 26 or 27 . She also finds a long thin knife like a stiletto useful and might carry such an item.

She is quite proficient in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and also cooks a mean Chili .
Attached Images

Last edited by headquarters; 08-04-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:54 AM

Default Johnson Wilkes - Bodyguard ,stunt coordinator ,driver smokemachine and pyro

Wilkes is a seemingly a amiable fellow , but he can get nasty if pushed too far or if bloodsugar gets low.

He is a hard wrestler,and can punch out a donkey if the blow lands squarely.

He operates as a bodyguard and his "yeah- why th hell not " attitude has landed him other jobs as well.

Wilkes has a Remington 870 pump action for protection and usually carries at least one 9 mm.
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2009, 01:59 AM

Default Eddie Riggs -Roadie extraordinaire

Eddie is a roadie that has toured with the greats.And also partyed with them -alot .

He has no comments to any rumours that he is actually a kung fu master.Usually he avoids getting into scraps by waiving his P-08 Luger around or menacing people with his 30-30 Winchester 1894.

Eddie is a skilled roadie -or so his resume says .A bit unpredictable , he can still rig a stage with wire and chewing gum in a tropical rainstorm .
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2009, 02:08 AM

Default Levi Rubenstein - Agent,promoter and PR relations

Levi Rubenstein was anotorious name in Hollywood in its day .He was the one who had George Lucas hiring assassins in the row leading up to the release of the new Star wars films .He managed to get financing for the ill fated "Winter of Blossoms" that never got released despite a budget that ran to 56 million dollars .

Levi has a knack for persuading people and the will to try to sell snowcones in Hell.

He is supposedly always unarmed.Except for his mouth that is - it is rumoured that he once got held hostage in a "bad coke dealer gone amok at strung out Hollywood client "-situation in a mansion in Beverly Hills.The standoff lasted for 26 hours after wich time the hostages could walk out .Police reports show that the coke dealer and strung out client both died from self inflicted gunshot wounds to the head after several hours of conversation with one of the hostages - Mr.Rubenstein
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2009, 02:24 AM

Default John Ivan Kraznieski and "The Beloved P.O.S" - driver,mechanic,cook,linguist,magician

John Ivan once toured the midwest as "The Great Zaboni".His card tricks and daring escapes from gasolined soaked ,burning straight jackets were quite in demand .A bad burn injury forced him to retire , however and he retrained as a mechanic and driver .Due to cut backs he was laid off,but his multicultural background aided him in his language studies and he got a job at a mid sized mid western university as a languages professor.When the end of the world came about ,there was little use for professors , but he soon found a living working as a cook ,working with foodstuffs and preparing meals with old fashioned methods as he Polish grand mother had taught him as a boy .Over time he migrated south and west to get to a climate more suited to his rheumatism .

Krasnieski is a peaceful man ,but he swears in 4 languages every day over "The Beloved P.O.S" that he calls his Custom built /salvaged tour bus .

Krasnieski rarely leaves the bus or its vicinity .If troubled by anyone he can produce one of a dozen firearms stashed in various nooks and crannies inside the bus.He also handles himself in a brawl .

The bus has a powerful tractor diesel engine ,heavy duty suspension and has had steel plates added for protection to the hull.Also the drivers seat is armoured and steel shutters have been added .An alterantive cargo platform has been added topside to take passenger or cargo .

A pintle mount has been added as well as fold up steel plates to make a gunner position top side. Steel shutters has firing slits for small arms .

"The Beloved POS" STATS :

Fuel cap : 500 + load

Fuel cons /km
on road : 1 l
off road : 2 l

Armor Value : HF : 2 HS : 2 HR 2 ( steel shutters AV 2 )

LOAD : 3000 kg

Crew : 1 + 10 ( additional 10 passengers possible topside)

COMBAT SPEED

on road 40 / 80 / 120

off road 10 /20 / 30
Attached Images

Last edited by headquarters; 08-04-2009 at 06:01 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:51 AM

Default Hehe

Nice characters from the post-Hollywood entertainment bussiness
Old 08-04-2009, 06:06 AM

Default tnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez View Post
Nice characters from the post-Hollywood entertainment bussiness
treat them as family - took me long enough to do the write up .
Old 08-05-2009, 05:26 AM

Default Great work

....only 1 day left to action...
Old 08-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Out on bail

Is this HC's new char? Sure looks like him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by headquarters View Post
Eddie is a roadie that has toured with the greats.And also partyed with them -alot .

He has no comments to any rumours that he is actually a kung fu master.Usually he avoids getting into scraps by waiving his P-08 Luger around or menacing people with his 30-30 Winchester 1894.

Eddie is a skilled roadie -or so his resume says .A bit unpredictable , he can still rig a stage with wire and chewing gum in a tropical rainstorm .
Old 08-10-2009, 07:03 AM

Default hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies View Post
Is this HC's new char? Sure looks like him...
He can jump into this guys smelly boots at pretty much any time its convenient ...
Old 11-03-2009, 07:33 AM

Default the bleak light of dawn..

Iron Man..I am Iron Man...

the tune spun around in a loop in his head.Sometimes he felt that the constant repeat of the song when his mind was idle was a bloddu nuisance.But not today kneeling in a muddy ditch behind a M3 halftrack with a .50 cal M2HB bursting away 100 rounds a minute it was rather pleasant .He just wished the gunner could keep his rythm constant .A mortar shell impacted around 50 meters down the road.Sharpnel hummed overhead and clinked and clanked where it hit concrete ruins. A squad of San Simeon infantry rushed on by in a staggered line behind their seargant. A few tracers knocked up the dirt around their feet and they piled into the ditch in a confused heap -scrambling to get out of the line of fire.

Annoyed ,he couldnt help himslef and shouted -"hey!you! this is a VIP ditch only ! Get your men up the road top the enlisted mens positions.!!"

The sergants eyes widened in disbelief just before another burst of mg fire splattered him with dirt and sust and made him duck and cower at the bottom .
Iron man peered out between the tracks of the M3 and down the road .around 200 meters on a couple of ruins were hiding around two squads .With their backs to the wall they lookd absurdly relaxed considering the hail of bullets and occassional RPGs that were schything the side towards the enemy.Tracers skipped across the debris of the ruined neigbourhood and whirred all over the place like angry ,glowing wasps.

The backdoor of teh M3 opened slightly .A squaddie yelled out -"Iron Man ? Iron Man ! they want you up at the line for something .Behind the brick building!" A few rounds impacted with metallic rings on the side armour.The squaddie immideatley yanked the door shut.

Another mortar impacted just 30 meters down the road now.The dust plume rose up and slowly bellowed out to cover the M3 and his position .He had to face it - the chance of a latte in his current position was nil.

This gig was turning out to be a drag .
Old 11-05-2009, 05:33 AM
Out on bail

Oh, man I love it. Ironman is the best char in a long time!
Old 02-04-2010, 10:33 AM

Default Shandon Bunker Battle /AKA "Critical Mass I" Take 1

SHANDON ,CA Oct. 11th 0833 hrs TEMP : +2 C*

PAPARAZZI COUNT : 0

IronMan kept upa steady pace as he highfooted it away from the bunker and its booming klaxon of imminent destruction .Oh yes-he had read the script on this one many times before. He had done it in "Commando Squad Cobra S02E03" and again in the Pillipino straight to video title "Apocalypse Bastards". The loud klaxon in the bunker complex meant only one thing : the lead and the girl had better get the hell out of dodge and the co star bad guy was going to curse and scream before going up in at least 2000 dollars worth of pyro.

Well,he had no girl so that meant hightailing it as was was probably a brilliant idea. He ran at maximum speed and the thought crossed his mind - his agent better look this running sequence over .Running cool was hard .amn hard .Not many guys in Hollywood did a run as well as he.Maybe Matt Damon .

Up ahead the ravine was opening up .Only 100 meters to go. Suddenly a black shadow flickered past on the ground.A roraring sound . An old Huey had just made a pass only 50 meters overhead.Swooping down in a thight turn from up in front of him.

He craned his neck and looked up .To his right side was the village and the myriads of little black figures milling around down there .To his left he saw two more figures running for the ravine at breakneck speed.Grease and the new guy .The third guy was running the other way ."Yeezz..Read the script willya.." The unprofessionalism..

The chopper was climbing labourously and sputtering some pretty black and oily exhaust smoke .The engine made a high pitched screaming sound as it broke its climb and dived nose first and the rotors picked up speed.It was diving down on him from behind.

What a great poster this would have made for the theatres. Maybe thrown in an explosion just to..A screech erupted from the helicopter as 66mm rocket whizzed down and then a crashing ka-boom as it slammed into the ground behind him,shrapnel sizzeling by like demented bumblebees on fire flying on crystal meth .

The helicopter zoomed in and pulled its nose and rotors up to break and threw a hefty blast of dust and exhaust filled air at his back.The pilot was positioning the aircraft to give his doorgunner a line of sight.

"Jeeeeeeeesus!!" IronMan heard his heart thumping in his ears.

Was this it ?

No sequel ?

Typically -no paparazzis were to be seen anywhere.
No press either?

Rotten luck.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Out on bail

".. and where's my damned after-show LATTE!!?!"
Old 02-05-2010, 01:28 AM

Default hehe

The IRONy..The IRONy....
Old 02-05-2010, 04:49 AM

Default Stupid Stallone

Hmmm.

The showdown scene in Rambo III if I recall correctly (without the twin 23mm anti aircraft gun unfortunately)...

If I only had Sylvesters bow and arrow with me now...

That fat greasy dego should never have been casted for that film by the way - stupid one-liners and waiving that plastic machingun around like an idiot...

No, if they had casted ME, I would brought home a bag full of Oscars - and the word "Rambo III" would have brought tears in peoples eyes, touched their harts, made them feel like they could make a difference...

That moron destroyed Rambo!!!

I hate you, Sylvester Stallone!!!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:10 AM

Default update

SHANDON,CA OCT.11th 0834 hrs TEMP : +2C*

The roar from the helicopter engine filling his ears ,and the bitter hatred for the casting agency that had snubbed him when casting Sly as John Rambo in the three-quel filling his mouth with a bitter taste enraged IronMan.

He would have done his own stunts -or most of them anyways- had he been cast.His agent had told him that Sly was no brainer for the third Rambo -as always Hollywood had put money before art.And the deceit.Body doubles in almost every scene .

Speaking of stunts -the ledge of the ravine was coming up fast .
IronMan suddenly found himself wishing that he had a clause for a stunt double for this one.

And he hadn`t even thought of any famous last words .Quickly he ran through some of his favourite lines from his acting career.

"Try breathing without a chest motherfu***r" .He had loved that scene in Karate Hero 4 .
But that wouldnt do today . He needed something with a little more actuality .

An accent would have been cool to. Maybe German.Although Arnold had got that market niche cornered pretty much . The rumours that had circulated about him faking the accent had amused him back then .But Arnold had been big for years when IronMan hit the screen.IronMan had always done good accents. Like the russian one he had done in "Icefist - Gulag Archipelago II " or "Revenge of Solzhenitsyn " -its European and Spanish release title.
That had done well in South America.

He would have to talk to his agent about getting a sequel made .Get a young ,hip script writer on it -or even better - QT.

That would be great.