RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > HQ's T2k Campaign > HQ - General Discussion

Old 10-27-2014, 05:25 AM

Default Season11E01 "Hard Times"

Gentlemen!

Very nice weekend last time. Looking fwd to yet another Rømertopf and wine feast soon - what are the possible dates for the next sessions?

GP would like to host which is appreciated as always.

Suggestions ??
Old 10-30-2014, 05:45 AM

Default SOLITARY

HUMBOLDT COUNTY JAIL, EUREKA ,CA 2nd September 2020 +25 C*

The late afternoon sun shone a few blazing rays through the bars on the Fieldmarshalls window.The bars patterned the rays into striped sections of alternating light and shadow on the cellroom floor. Tiny specks of dust flying on the air glinted like tiny sparks as they drifted into the lightstreams. The fieldmarshall lay on his bed and watched a dust speck travel all the way from the shadows at the edge of the window and into the first band of light rays.He had watched hundreds of these miniscule fragments soaring slowly across the lights by now.

Slowly it traversed the illuminated section before drifting into the dark obscurity of shadow bordering it. He kept on staring intently into the pattern of light and shadow. In a few minutes no the speck would reemerge in the next band of sunrays in the pattern, once again flashing like a spark. After a long pause he had to concede the fact: This time the spark dropped out of the patern before reentering the light. He sighed.

It would seem that not all that went into the shadow of the window bars came out into the light again.

He sighed. Passing the time was a real problem now that he had an infinite amount of it.

Another speck drifted into the light. He sat up and started watching anew. This one would make it. It had to.

Last edited by headquarters; 10-30-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:32 PM

Aaaargh!
Old 11-18-2014, 01:12 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default epic writing as allways

It is as earlier written finally turning to shit - expect huge cassulties in next session
Old 12-30-2014, 03:02 AM

Default Next sessions at GPs pad 5-8 of Feb!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
It is as earlier written finally turning to shit - expect huge cassulties in next session
Please make a note of the dates and sharpen pencils!

GP - love the defaitist, hopelessness!! Very Post apoc to have such reactions.

And you are quite right. I hope to create a game enviroment that will inflict massive casualties if you dont overcome it through ruthless cunning combined with brutal violence, honourable deeds and valor some chutzpah and panache liberally sprinkled with a genuine espirit de corps and some good cheer.

Keep it up - XP is always lavished on those who can act out a convincing emotional reaction. +250 for this comment alone

I shouldnt be the only one struggling over maps and tables in my spare time so here are the assignments for everyone:

Willis/Ullrotta and Devil - I am going to need a) a basic tactical map of your characters pads/house in scale 1 cm : 5 m ish and b) immediate surroundings 1 cm:10 m ish

Outside - printed google earth is ok. remember the scale and street names

House map should be drawn or acceptable printout.
Bear in mind that although your PCs have riches beyond most citizens, they have little time and few solid contacts to get the mancaves done.

So no fortress with a mounted unicorn head above the roaring fire in the great hall that has a view to the submarine bunker with the helipads on top.

Regular house with some customization. YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE ADRESS (RL) BEFORE STARTING. The site might be occupied by NPCs.

Finished product or samples to be scanned and mailed to me - final approval by GM pending.

We shall settle the "bill" for your PC upon our next session. Everything you do will cost dearly due to the short time available.

GP - the same , although your means and the hundreds of fanatical loyalists - ( and the unknown number of false, treachorous, usurping, murdering loyalists) - gives you the opportunity to have your compounds fortified to an extent.

AS I said and played with FMDC - the main construction material you can get is lumber/wood. There is some concrete, salvaged masonry /bricks and steel components available at high prizes.

Your sites are already placed on the map. Printet floorplans or drawn maps preferred in 1cm :10m or 1cm:5m. Outside environs - printed google earth or similar is ok. remember the scale and street names

Finished product or samples to be scanned and mailed to me - final approval by GM pending.

Ironman/Sanchez - Since your fairground amusement park has been confiscated by the city council to compensate the relatives of the men you killed and cover..fees and tax.. You are back to the shirt on your back. ( Standard dept. of corrections issue).

Happy new year. Looking forward to the next bash.

May I suggest some rømertopfing to be planned in advance - the dishes make themselves and we can keep ur noses in the dices instead of over the pots.

huzzah!

Last edited by headquarters; 01-01-2015 at 06:22 AM.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:31 AM

Default In addition - Devil - Willis

If you are hiring NPCii to take care of your affairs etc when you are out on missions - please let me know about how you hire these individuals - I will make the npc sheet as soom as I have been notified.

Alternately: If you do not wish the administrative work that comes with..well.. territory.. please let me know.

I shall arrange for your goods to be kept under the safe lock and key of the Praetorian Storage co. (An non profit organization that takes pride in safeguarding the assets entrusted to them. All revenues go to missionaries of their faith and work among the less fortunate in the local community...) Other options available in the short time you are in town is with the DeCorba transport and security Co. Or the Willis CO bank.

In that case you will have what you carry - access papers to the storage and a rented pad to sleep in.

Last edited by headquarters; 01-06-2015 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:38 AM

Default no comms

no drawn or otherwise made plans recieved..yet

I guess you are hoping that I will forget.

Not to worry. A sudden and explosivelike fire that spreads uncontrollably will make sure that the unaccounted goods and territories etc are no loner a problem come game night

Old 01-20-2015, 06:24 AM

Default feb 5-8 Jubilee sessions

GP is 40. We never thought he would make it so far.
Lets make it one for the history books.

I am suggesting a main course of lamp chops made in the rømer with homemade potato/pastinakk stew and redwine sauce for friday.

what say ye?
Old 01-22-2015, 04:22 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default yes - that sounds like a great plan 4 the friday.

Sorry about the delay , regarding tac-maps

will try 2 fix it next week...

loads of plans in the makin
Old 01-29-2015, 05:29 AM

Default Long term / short term goals

Dear Sirs,

I would be nice if you sent me an email fbmsg or pb outlining any goals that you will try to reach over the course of the next sessions.

I have several stories lined up by all means but in case you are out for that certain something let me know.