RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Campaign Forums > HQ's T2k Campaign > HQ - General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who should lead
AirMarshall Rupert Willis - your capitan on the high seas 0 0%
General Rudolph Pain - former master of life and death in PacGov 1 25.00%
Lady Taksahi- leader of the most noble house of Takashi 1 25.00%
General Sanchez - the espionage king pin 0 0%
"Baron" DeCorba - neo feudal lord of the coast 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2009, 04:57 AM

Default The price

I'm glad we could agree, Mr Pain.

After all you turn out to be a reasonable man when it comes to the important things in life (and death).
As a sign of good will I will agree that we can use your religion as a basis for our new society. I have been a long term admirer of the fanatism of your followers, and have always had a professional interest in how you made them so dedicated and I would like to learn. But your problem has always been mass production of fanatical crowds, Mr Pain. With my help we shall overcome that problem.

My terms for voting you as The Great Leader are:
*) You will allocate the neccesary resources to find a suitable location for Utopia.
*) You will autorize the building of Utopia as allocate the neccesary funds in the start-up phase before the city is self sufficient. The building- and recruiting process will be according to my original plan.
*) You will provide security and brain washing expertise for the facility, which I can assure you will be of great professional interest to you.
*) You will make it your highest priority to hide Utopias location for any person outside the facility. This means strict implementation of the death penalty (to be carried out as a human sacrifice, of course) even on your own trusted men and co-players even if there is the slightest hint of evidence.
*) You armed forces will support recruitment processes and land-grabs for the benefit of Utopia in the first 3 years after construction has started. After that the city should have a reliable fighting force.
*) Mr Pain must personally attend congregations in Utopia every full moon.

Our views can not always be exactly the same, and I know that you have ambitions on your own as well. I am a reasonable man, Mr Pain, and I will therfore (even though I contradicts my new religion) allow for the following personal enteprise:
*) A maximum of 50% of the TOTAL MANPOWER under your command as The Great Leader and Supreme Commander of The Combined Forces can be allocated for activities not related to the construction and maintenance of Utopia.
*) A maximum of 50% of the YOUR PERSONAL FORCES under your command as The Great Leader and Supreme Commander of The Combined Forces can be allocated for activities not related to the construction and maintenance of Utopia.
*) What you would like to do with these forces is up to you, as long as they- or any official policy ,including diplomacy towards any other fraction reveal the existence of Utopia.

I believe this is a fair price for my vote, Mr Pain. I also believe we have a lot in common and share the same ideas.