RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Morrow Project/ Project Phoenix Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Internet Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by .45cultist View Post
I looked online for The Armory, but they were all sold. I have some notes from one though!
If I am not mistaken. The Armory is a product from Kevin Dockery. You may have to go through him for a copy or download a bootleg scan.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySGT. View Post
If I am not mistaken. The Armory is a product from Kevin Dockery. You may have to go through him for a copy or download a bootleg scan.
Once in a blue moon they are found used. I' prefer to be honest, but a scan may be it until I see one up for sale. I'd like Timeline to redo and update a book. They can also add facts like M14 mags and M21 mags are the same, "R" means "Rimmed" and "RF" is "Rimfire". Games are like movies when you know a lot about a subject.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:53 PM

Certainly in my campaigns the attitude has always been, simple equipment, that's reliable and accurate is the order of the day.

Most special forces still use 9mm pistols, as the expectation is anyone who might actually need to use such a thing. Is likely to be trained to make sure atleast one round is going between the eyes.

Training over fancy pants equipment everytime [although I can see why they have the .44 in case of bears or wolves or such like]

So the addition of an odd ball shotgun pistol seems strange even if it actually worked [outside of 3 Kings which was a great film]

On a darker front I could picture MARS getting a couple of crates of HK MP7s or FN 90s. As their advanced armour piercing capabilities would be just the thing for other teams that had gone rogue.

nb if the Project's got money for funky equipment, why not the G11.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:00 PM

Also the Project has a lot of personnel who fit the PDW requirement. I would have added the G19 to the Glock entry.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Internet Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by .45cultist View Post
Also the Project has a lot of personnel who fit the PDW requirement. I would have added the G19 to the Glock entry.
I just have people carry the Uzi. A Doctor ? HP-35 / Uzi. Medic M16A2, Driver HP-35/Uzi, Poli Sci specialty HP-35/Uzi.

The weapons load outs should be tailored to a persons role, in my not so humble opinion.

A G-19 is just a slightly smaller dimensionally G-17. Lower the magazine capacity and weight, all else is the same. dunzo.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:06 PM

Had to update this, here it is again!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf weapon specs.pdf (123.6 KB, 155 views)