RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2008, 07:24 PM

Default Antenna is onboard

Antenna is onboard =)

Just one thing, I have limited time nowdays becouse of new GF and want to spend qualitytime with her as often as I want to (and that is not so easy becouse she is a very buzy 30+ collage student).

Also, have to tell one small secret of my own now when I getting older...
I've been suffering from PTSD for over 15 years now and then and researched my own disease rescently so I am pretty sure of what I am talking about when it comes to MY view of that disease (the importent thing is to know that it is my view and not a generl view according to a Medical doctor but more of a researchers approach to the problem).

I am thankful to the older forums and hopefully this to have been able to know soliders that maybe suffer from PTSD or other illnesses that is similar to PTSD. One thing is sure if you wanna be cured from me is that I don't have the power to cure your illnesses you must go the thin line yourself as I did. I can of course give you guidelines on what I did to get cured and what I didn't do after a while when I found out what was troubling me for so long. I cannot still give constant guideing, after all to come over PTSD you must do your homework and find the essence of what you wanna do yourself who you wanna become and most imprtent of all who you aint gonna be when you find the "truth" about yourself.

Final word in this post
Hopefully there is some a moment in the end of the process of haveing PTSD where those who suffer PTSD can say that "I know" or whatever knowledge that comes out of a trauma that intense that PTSD can be.

Antenna
Old 09-27-2008, 07:26 PM

The Ant is back!
Old 09-27-2008, 07:41 PM

Antenna
Old 09-28-2008, 02:47 AM

Hey, glad to see you made it.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:52 PM

Thanks Fusilier =)

Antenna
Old 09-30-2008, 09:43 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via AIM to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via MSN to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via Yahoo to Nowhere Man 1966

Welcome aboard, missed ya!

Chuck
Old 09-30-2008, 10:08 AM

Chuck remember to load LOD next time you are on the net. Got an itch in my blizzard and lightning fingers.

Antenna
Old 09-30-2008, 02:03 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antenna
Got an itch in my blizzard and lightning fingers.

Antenna
Eh? That's sounds weird -- and vaguely sexual...
Old 09-30-2008, 02:56 PM

Good to see you onboard.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b
Eh? That's sounds weird -- and vaguely sexual...
It is also, it is the Sorcerrer in Diablo 2 LOD from Blizzard enterteiment =)

Antenna
Old 10-02-2008, 12:40 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via AIM to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via MSN to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via Yahoo to Nowhere Man 1966

Quote:
Chuck remember to load LOD next time you are on the net. Got an itch in my blizzard and lightning fingers.

Antenna
I will when I get a chance, I'm dealing with a sick cat, Pixie, a black cat, my oldest at 16, she has a hyperactive thyroid and anemia. This year was bad for fleas (and other bugs), everyone has them and those caused her anemia. Well, so far, the meds we have her on, seem to have improved her a little, she isn't gasping for air when excited (anemia causes this because you have less blood to carry oxygen) like she was plus she is walking around a little more. I bring her food, water and basically let her rest and let the meds kick in. If she gets too excited, she could die. I've been busy with flea control as well, but perhaps we can do some LOD soon.

Chuck M. - slave to 5 cats.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
It is also, it is the Sorcerrer in Diablo 2 LOD from Blizzard enterteiment =)

Antenna
It's been so long, do I use my Necromancer or my Druid? I also miss Mike with us.

Chuck M.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:12 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere Man 1966
I will when I get a chance, I'm dealing with a sick cat, Pixie, a black cat, my oldest at 16, she has a hyperactive thyroid and anemia. This year was bad for fleas (and other bugs), everyone has them and those caused her anemia. Well, so far, the meds we have her on, seem to have improved her a little, she isn't gasping for air when excited (anemia causes this because you have less blood to carry oxygen) like she was plus she is walking around a little more. I bring her food, water and basically let her rest and let the meds kick in. If she gets too excited, she could die. I've been busy with flea control as well, but perhaps we can do some LOD soon.

Chuck M. - slave to 5 cats.
They don't have stuff like Frontline or Advantix in where you live (I can't remember where that is)? You put a few drops between the shoulder blades once a month -- when I do find fleas or ticks on my dogs, they're already dead. It basically makes their skin very poisonous to bugs. Ask your veterinarian about it.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:26 PM

Quote:
They don't have stuff like Frontline or Advantix in where you live (I can't remember where that is)? You put a few drops between the shoulder blades once a month -- when I do find fleas or ticks on my dogs, they're already dead. It basically makes their skin very poisonous to bugs. Ask your veterinarian about it.
Well, we did that, Advantage I think, Pixie first and they we will do the rest later. Unfortunately, Pixie passed away today so there was more wrong with her than we first thought. That's one thing about pets that is the hardest, they will leave you one day. BTW, there is also a pill you give them, it works right away but it lasts 24 hours.

Chuck M. - bummin' at the loss of Pixie.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:48 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Well, we did that, Advantage I think, Pixie first and they we will do the rest later. Unfortunately, Pixie passed away today so there was more wrong with her than we first thought. That's one thing about pets that is the hardest, they will leave you one day. BTW, there is also a pill you give them, it works right away but it lasts 24 hours.

I feel for you -- I've lost two of mine over the past two years. It's hard.

BTW, Capstar is the pill you're thinking of. Since I get my dogs by taking in strays, I've used it many times.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:10 PM

Quote:

Sorry for your loss - it is like losing a friend.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:49 AM

Quote:
I feel for you -- I've lost two of mine over the past two years. It's hard.

BTW, Capstar is the pill you're thinking of. Since I get my dogs by taking in strays, I've used it many times.
Yeah, it is Capstar. Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry for your loss as well, I lost two cats in 2006, two in 2007 and one this year. I'm down to 4 now. I usually get my cats as strays too. Pixie was one of those I took in as well as Boo (Buddha) that I lost in 2007. I even took in a family of four, a mother cat and three kittens, the mother I named Spunky, she's the oldest now and the three kittens were named "Greystone" (we lost him at 5 in 2006, kidney failure), "G.W. aka "Dubya," and "Whitey," the only gil in the litter. So now I have Spunky, G.W., Whitey and Rascal who we took in last year from a lady who goes to kill shelters and takes cats and kittens and finds them homes. She goes as a far as Georgia from here in Pittsburgh. Rascal is from Preston County in West Virginia. Sometimes I wonder if he is Greystone come back, he gets along well with Spunky, G.W. and Whitey and sleeps with them like he was Greystone.

Chuck M.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerCCW UK
Sorry for your loss - it is like losing a friend.
Thanks. I thought we were pulling her out of the funk she was in but I think, along with the vet, there could have been more wrong with her. I miss having a black cat though, once my economic situation improves, I'll go find another one.

Chuck M.