RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Campaign Updates

DeaconR 11-30-2005, 02:50 AM I'm inviting those who might want to post about their campaigns to do so here. Among other things there might be stuff you aren't sure how to categorize that you want feedback or advice on. I encourage those who'd prefer to to start threads of their own. For instance I'd be curious about a more in depth story of PMulcahy's campaign where his players met the neanderthals.

One update to my campaign was my decision to add to the nuke list from the canon to include Loring AFB, Pease AFB, Griffiss AFB and Plattsburgh AFB, all of which are SAC sites. Westover AFB and Hanscomb AFB I have left off it as they are support or National Guard bases instead.

I have definitely added West Point as still having some cadets as well as instructors and support personnel present, managing to patrol within about ten to twenty klicks of the immediate area. The Commandant of Cadets is in charge as the President of the College died of an illness.

The area of operations for the New Americans in Maine seems awfully big, I'm wondering if any other gms have dealt with this issue, since they seem to cover a vast territory from southern Maine to southern New Brunswick. I'm thinking of perhaps concentrating them from Wiscasset to around Bangor.

"Howling Wilderness" describes the interior of New England/New York as either depleted of population or else in anarchy. I have added refugee encounters to the encounter table suggested in "Last Submarine".