RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Morrow Project/ Project Phoenix Forum

Old 12-21-2010, 07:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Thank you! Just got started on doing the layouts, having to learn a new program as I go, so it's slow moving at the moment. but (fingers crossed) speed will start picking up as i get more knowledgeable with the program!
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Does anyone know ANYTHING about Adobe Indsign?

I am having nothing but problems with this program, and could use some help with getting it to work.
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:29 PM

Would this help, at all?

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/InDesign...06D0131BB.html

Or perhaps a book? http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

Last edited by Matt W; 01-12-2011 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:56 AM

they gave me the handbook for the program on kindle last night, the hard thing for me... is that i learn best from being shown how to do things. im slowly getting the hang of the program on my own with reading all this stuff. i was just hoping to get someone to walk me through some of this stuff.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Volunteer Timeline Errata Coord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natehale1971 View Post
they gave me the handbook for the program on kindle last night, the hard thing for me... is that i learn best from being shown how to do things. im slowly getting the hang of the program on my own with reading all this stuff. i was just hoping to get someone to walk me through some of this stuff.
Nate,

This may be a poor man's substitute, but there are videos on YouTube about using Adobe InDesign. Maybe this is better than nothing?

Tutorial Pt. 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmiXPoz_PlQ

Search results for "How to use Adobe InDesign":

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...e+Indsign&aq=f

Technology to the rescue!

Tony
Old 01-14-2011, 02:12 AM

thanks tony. that might work!
Old 01-14-2011, 08:45 AM
Volunteer Timeline Errata Coord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natehale1971 View Post
thanks tony. that might work!
Nate,

Hey, my pleasure. Give it a shot, maybe it'll do the trick!

Tony
Old 03-27-2011, 09:31 PM

Default Thread Necromancy

How goes it? Any status update?
Thanks!