RPG Forums

Go Back   RPG Forums > Role Playing Game Section > Twilight 2000 Forum

Old 08-15-2009, 10:43 PM
The Stat Guy

16 Aug 09
In Russian Tanks, the Kharkiv T-34 has been more properly designated the Morozov T-34. The Morozov T-54/55, Morozov T-62, and Morozov T-64 have been totally re-written. (Those last three took be a while!)

In Czech Assault Rifles, the VZ-58 has been updated, to include an important detail about the magazines and to include the civilian VZ-58 Military Sporter.

In International Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles, the Howa/Axiom Varminter has been added.

In US Lever-Action Rifles A-H, the Chaparral Winchester Reproductions have been added.

In US Pistols K, the Kahr P-45 has been updated to include the PM-45.

In US Revolvers - Ruger, the SP-101 has been updated to include the new .327 Federal chambering.

In US Single-Shot & Double Sporting Rifles A-D, the Charles Daly Little Sharps was added.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com
Old 08-16-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b View Post
16 Aug 09
In Russian Tanks, the Kharkiv T-34 has been more properly designated the Morozov T-34. The Morozov T-54/55, Morozov T-62, and Morozov T-64 have been totally re-written. (Those last three took be a while!)

In Czech Assault Rifles, the VZ-58 has been updated, to include an important detail about the magazines and to include the civilian VZ-58 Military Sporter.

In International Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles, the Howa/Axiom Varminter has been added.

In US Lever-Action Rifles A-H, the Chaparral Winchester Reproductions have been added.

In US Pistols K, the Kahr P-45 has been updated to include the PM-45.

In US Revolvers - Ruger, the SP-101 has been updated to include the new .327 Federal chambering.

In US Single-Shot & Double Sporting Rifles A-D, the Charles Daly Little Sharps was added.
why no SA-11 under SAM's?
"There is only one tactical principal which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
--General George S. Patton, Jr.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:14 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog 6 View Post
Since Paul's site often defines reality for me then it must never have never existed in real life

Seriously though it is obviously an oversight. Paul's site is the most complete archive I have ever seen but the more you attempt to cover the greater the chance is that something will fall through the cracks.
Old 08-16-2009, 02:20 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog 6 View Post
Some people are never satisfied...maybe that's why I never got married...

Old 09-04-2009, 11:47 PM
The Stat Guy

04 Sep 09
In Russian Tanks, the Uralvagonzavod T-72, LKZ/Omsk T-80, and the Uralvagonzavod T-90 were rewritten and updated. (It should be noted, as you read the T-90 entry, that I have not done the Indian version of the T-90 yet. Next update.)

In Italian Pistols - Tanfoglio, the Witness has been rewritten, pulling together the two entries for the Witness that were there and adding the Carry Comp, the Subcompact, the L/S Sport, the Hunter, the Witness P, the Witness P Carry Comp, the Witness PS, the Silver Team Match, the Gold Team Match, the Limited Class, and the Gold Custom Eric.

In US Sniper Rifles A-B, the Barrett M-98 has been updated to include the M-98B. (Yes, the M-98B is bolt-action, but the two are related designs.)

Old 09-05-2009, 01:07 AM

Quote:
04 Sep 09
In Russian Tanks, the Uralvagonzavod T-72, LKZ/Omsk T-80, and the Uralvagonzavod T-90 were rewritten and updated. (It should be noted, as you read the T-90 entry, that I have not done the Indian version of the T-90 yet. Next update.)

In Italian Pistols - Tanfoglio, the Witness has been rewritten, pulling together the two entries for the Witness that were there and adding the Carry Comp, the Subcompact, the L/S Sport, the Hunter, the Witness P, the Witness P Carry Comp, the Witness PS, the Silver Team Match, the Gold Team Match, the Limited Class, and the Gold Custom Eric.

In US Sniper Rifles A-B, the Barrett M-98 has been updated to include the M-98B. (Yes, the M-98B is bolt-action, but the two are related designs.)
Hello Paul

Have you done the T-80UM2 "Black Eagle"? It's starting school time for the girls and I had no time to go and check your magnificent site lately.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:47 AM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohoender View Post
Hello Paul

Have you done the T-80UM2 "Black Eagle"? It's starting school time for the girls and I had no time to go and check your magnificent site lately.
Yes, but it's not listed as the T-80UM2. It's over in Best Tanks that Never Were.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Yes, but it's not listed as the T-80UM2. It's over in Best Tanks that Never Were.
Thanks.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:54 AM
The end is nigh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
Well as the rpghost-thread is dead - Ithought about reopening it here...

And this would offcourse about updates on all friendly t2k sites,.,,,,

anyway...posted a new update 9 new dox....

new sniper rifles,assault rifles and smgs

Good to be back
Do we have a link to where all these changes are?
Old 09-07-2009, 04:37 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnwolf View Post
Do we have a link to where all these changes are?
http://thebigbookofwar.50megs.com/DO...est%20Updates/
Old 09-19-2009, 02:31 AM
The Stat Guy

19 Sep 09
By popular request, the AAI RDF/LT (LAV-75) Series has been added to Best Light Combat Vehicles that Never Were. This includes the LAV-75 and 13.2-Ton RDF Light Tank.

In Best Tanks that Never Were, the Uralvagonzavod T-94 was rewritten and expanded.

In Indian Tanks, the Avandi T-90 Bhishima was added.

In Belgian Double & Single-Barreled Shotguns, the Browning Citori has been greatly expanded and updated.

Old 10-09-2009, 03:50 AM
The Stat Guy

06 Oct 09

In Swedish Tanks, the Bofors Strv 103 (S-Tank) has been expanded and re-written, and two new entries, Swedish Centurions and Swedish Leopards, have been added.

The M-1 Carbine entry has been changed to the Auto-Ordnance M-1 Carbine entry, and moved to US Assault Rifles A-C. The AOM-130, 140, 15-, and 160 have been added to this entry.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, the Wilson Combat SM-15 and UT-15 have been replaced by the Wilson Combat AR-15 Clones entry; the M-4T and SS-15 have been added to this entry. The duplicate UT-15 entry has also been removed from the US Sniper Rifles T-Z page.

In US Battle Rifles A-L, the AR-10T has been added to the Armalite AR-10 Entry. (As the entry says, this weapon should not be confused with the AR-10(T)). The SA-58 SPR has been added to the DSA SA-58 entry.

In US Pump-Action Shotguns R, the Remington 870 TAC Desert Recon has been added to the Remington 870 SPS entry.

In US Sniper Rifles R-S, several new versions of the Savage Model 10 LE Series have been added.

Old 10-25-2009, 09:22 PM
The Stat Guy

25 Oct 09

In Slovakian Tanks, the T-72 Moderna has been re-written and updated.

In South African Tanks, the Reumech OMC Olifant has been re-written and updated, replacing the former Olifant Mk 1 and Mk 2 entries.

In South Korean Tanks, the Hyundai Rotem K-1 has been re-written and updated. The Hyundai Rotem K-2 Black Panther has been added.

In US Assault Rifles D-F, the D&L Sports CQB Carbine has been added.

In Italian Battle Rifles, the Mannlicher-Carcano M-1891 has been updated to include the FF Rifle and MC Carbine, and M-1940. (This entry was formerly the Mannlicher-Carcano TS Carbine M-1891.)

The Mannlicher-Carcano I-Type Rifle has been moved to Japanese Battle Rifles, as it was built for the Japanese Army and they were it's sole users.

The Enfield US Service Rifle M-1917 has been renamed the Remington (Enfield) US Service Rifle M-1917, updated somewhat, and moved to US Battle Rifles M-Z. The M-1 Garand has been slid down the page to become the Springfield M-1 Garand entry.

In US Lever-Action Rifles - Marlin, the .38-55 chambering was added to the Marlin 336 Cowboy in the Marlin 336 entry.

A note about the Detonics Combat Master's magazines has been added to the entry in US Pistols D-F.

In US Pistols L, the Les Baer Ultimate Master was added.

In US Pistols T-Z, the Wilson Combat Classic was added.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles Rh-Ru, the Hawkeye Standard was added to the Ruger M-77 Mk II Hawkeye entry.

Old 11-16-2009, 03:38 PM
The Stat Guy

17 Nov 09

The Google Site Search box has been moved to a position near the top of the Home Page. I don't think many people noticed it at the bottom of the page, and those who did see it have told me it's quite useful.

In Swiss Tanks, the Pz-61AA9 and Pz-68 entries have been replaced with the updated EKT Pz-61 entry, which includes both the Pz-61 and Pz-68.

A new page, North Korean Tanks, has been added.

In Chinese Assault Rifles, the Type 63 has been with some corrections and additional information in the text.

In Dominican Assault Rifles, the Cristobal Model 2 has been updated with the M-1962 version.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, the Ruger Mini-14 has been updated with the Mini-14/20CF and the 6.8mm SPC version of the Ranch Rifle.

In Russian Pistols, the Tokarev TT-33 entry has been renamed the Tula-Tokarev TT-33, and the TT-9MM, TT-R-3 and TT-R-4 versions have been added.

In US Pistols R, the Ruger P-85 and P-94 entries have been tweaked somewhat. The Ruger P-345 entry has some added information.

In US Revolvers - Ruger, the Ruger LCR was added. The Bisley Vaquero, the SASS Vaquero, and .44-40 Winchester chamberings were added to the Ruger Vaquero entry.

In US Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles Ra-Ro, the Red Rock Arms BW-5 and the Red Rock Arms ATR-1 have been added. (The Red Rock Arms BW-5 entry replaces the former Bobcat Arms BW-5 entry.

In US Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles Rp-Rz, the Ruger 10/22 entry has been updated with the Tactical Target version.

In US Single-Shot & Double Sporting Rifles - Ruger, the Ruger No. 1 entry was updated to include several more chamberings, and some more information in the text.

Old 12-09-2009, 03:11 AM
The Stat Guy

09 Dec 09
In Ukrainian Tanks -- Well, I pretty much re-did, rewrote, updated, and expanded everything. (Kharkiv Morozov sure makes a lot of tank mods!)

In Russian Pistols, the TSKIB SOO PM Makarov was modified slightly, as production of the silenced PB version began again in about 2000.

In British Special Purpose Firearms, the BSA Welrod has been updated to include the 9mm Parabellum Subsonic chambering, and some more general information.

Old 12-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Your Friendly 92Y20!

Finally got around to adding a new Pact orbat page (funny what half a meter of snow will do you my otherwise busy holiday schedule!) that contains the detailed Pact orbat previously linked from here. And also put up a new, pretty home page picture

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeedox4/
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...
Old 12-23-2009, 11:15 PM
The Stat Guy

It's probably obvious by now that I'm simply cutting and pasting from my change page...

24 Dec 09
Things are going to look a bit mixed and strange for a while, as I switch from Frontpage 2002 to Web Expressions 3. Please be patient while I learn this new program. (Yes, I do know of a big problem already -- seriously bloated code.)

In Argentine Tracked APCs, the page has been almost totally re-written.

In Australian Tracked APCs, the entire page has been rewritten and updated, and now includes several newer versions of the M-113AS series.

In Brazilian Assault Rifles, the IMBEL MD-2/3 entry has been replaced with the IMBEL MD Series entry; this includes the members of the old entry plus the newer MD-97 rifles and carbines.

In Czech Assault Rifles, the VZ-58 has been updated to include the very early version of the VZ-58 that was chambered for the 7.62mm Czech round.

In German Pistols N-Z, the Walther PP/PPK entry has been updated to include the 7.65mm Parabellum chambering.

In Russian Semiautomatic Shotguns, the Izhmash Saiga series has been updated to include a note about MD Arms' 20-round drums for the Saiga-12.

In Russian Sniper Rifles, the TsNIITOCMASH VSS Vintorez was updated with some more information.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles, the Mossberg 100 ATR has been updated to include the Night Train and Night Train II.

In Chinese Submachineguns, the Type 64 entry now includes the Type 79 and both Type 85s, as well as some new information about these weapons.

In Best Assault Rifles That Never Were, the entry "Colt M-4 Mods" was added; this entry is about some recent Colt technology experiments developed to improve on the M-4 Carbine.

In French Mortars, the designation "FLT-K TN-8111" has been corrected to "FLY-K TN-8111." It's not my fault! Well, OK, it is...

Old 01-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Your Friendly 92Y20!

Added .pdf versions of the Saudi and Syrian orbats to the page...
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeedox4/

Enjoy!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...
Old 01-09-2010, 01:34 AM
The Stat Guy

09 Jan 10

In Austrian Tracked APCs, the Sauer 4K 4FA and Steyr 4K 7FA have been updated and expanded.

In British Tracked APCs, the FV-103 Spartan has been replaced with the Alvis/BAE CVR(T) - APC Variants entry. The Alvis/BAE FV-432 entry has been greatly updated and expanded.

In German Battle Rifles, the Walther Gew-41(W) has been updated with some more information in the narrative.

In US Pistols K, the Kahr P-11 entry has been updated to include the new PF-9 version.

In French Submachineguns, the Gevalot Gevarm has been updated to include the fixed-stock version, and the Hotchkiss Universal entry has been renamed the Hotchkiss M-010 "Universal," updated, and expanded.

In Russian Special-Purpose Firearms, the TsNIITOCHMASH PSS has been updated with more background information.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:09 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Default future update

me and HQ are revising the psionic houserules....(basically making them more dangerous and difficult/expensive)...I will post when they are finished
Old 01-18-2010, 02:55 AM
The Stat Guy

18 Jan 10

In British Tracked APCs, the Alvis/BAE Warrior has been updated and expanded.

In International ATGM, the Euromissile Milan has been added. For some, unfathomable reason, I have managed to miss that ubiquitous ATGM all this time!

In Taiwanese Assault Rifles, the T-65K1 was updated to reflect its use by pre-Just Cause Panamanian Forces.

In US Battle Rifles M-Z, the POF P-308 was added, and a note about US soldier use of the Springfield M-1 Garand was added.

In British Machineguns, the Lewis Gun was updated to include the Japanese Type 92 version.

Somewhere in US Submachineguns A-I or US Submachineguns J-Z, I changed or updated something. I'll be damned if I remember what it was, but there was something.

In Best Shotguns that Never Were, the Ramos M-412 TAPP was added.

Old 01-29-2010, 02:59 PM
The Stat Guy

29 Jan 10

In British Tracked APCs, the FV-4333 Stormer was expanded and updated. The Stormer 30 was removed; it will later be placed into the British Tracked Light Combat Vehicles page.

A new page, Italian Grenade Launchers, was added, with the GLX-160.

In Italian Assault Rifles, the Beretta ARX-160 was added.

In Swiss Assault Rifles, the SG-550 Series entry was updated to include the various versions of the SG-556.

In Danish Automatic Rifles, the Madsen M-1904 was updated to included a little more information.

A new page, UAE Pistols, was added, with the Caracal.

In Russian Special-Purpose Firearms, the TsNIITOCHMACH/Tula SPP-1 Underwater Pistol has been updated to reflect a more accurate above-water range. The TsNIITOCHMACH APS was relocated to this page from the Russian Assault Rifles Page, and more information added.

In Israeli Submachineguns, the Uzi has been updated to reflect the fully-automatic .22 Long Rifle Uzis that are available.

Old 02-15-2010, 03:37 AM

Default site info

Some of you might have had troubl accessing tbbow site -problem should be fixed now.
Also uploaded a new and improved charaxcter gear list under house rules folder -for those who like to really get down and count the beans .

I know I do
Old 02-16-2010, 07:34 AM
The Stat Guy

16 Feb 10

The Bulgarian Tracked APCs page has been updated and rewritten, with the BMP-23 and BMP-30 entries combined and the BRM-23 added into the entry.

The Chinese Tracked APCs page has pretty much been completely rewritten, with many new vehicles added.

In Improvised Mines, the Improvised Stake Mine has been added.

In Danish Automatic Rifles, the Madsen M-1904 has received a minor rewrite.

In US Automatic Rifles, the FNH USA M-249 SAW has had the Mk 46 version (formerly under Belgian Automatic Rifles) merged with it. In addition, the new versions with the sliding stock and with a suppressor have been added to the Mk 46.

In German Battle Rifles, the Heckler & Koch G-3 was updated to include the (US-made) PTR-32 version.

In Belgian Machineguns, the FN MAG has been updated to include information about the (US-Built) M-240SLR.

In US Machineguns, the FNH USA Mk 48 Mod 0 was moved here from the Belgian Machineguns page, and the suppressed version was added.

In US Pistols G-H, the High Standard "Letter" Series was added.

In Polish Submachineguns, the Strapoc BH was added.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:30 PM
The Stat Guy

22 Feb 10

The Danish Tracked APCs page has been completely rewritten to include several forms of the M-113 the Danes use, including the M-92 "Wildcat," the M-113 G3 DK, and plain M-113s with applique armor.

In Egyptian APCs, the IFV-L entry has been replaced by the EIFV entry, expanded, and updated.

In Finnish Tracked APCs, the Sisu NA-110 Nasu has been re-written and updated. The MOWAG Trojan was moved to the Best APCs That Never Were page, as the Finnish decided to go with the CV-9030 instead.

In Australian Assault Rifles, the Thales F-88 AUSteyr was added, fulfilling an entry in Austrian Assault Rifles that I think I originally made about six months ago...

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, the Smith & Wesson M&P-15 entry was updated to include the M&P-15-22.

In Belgian Submachineguns, the Precision Liegnose Vigneron M-2 has been updated with a bit more background information, and to include the version without a compensator.

A new page, Singaporean Submachineguns, was added, with the STK Compact Personal Weapon.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:32 AM
The Stat Guy

05 Mar 10

The *French Tracked APCs page has been rewritten and updated.

In German Tracked APCs, the Henschel Wehrtechnik TH-439 and Rheinmetall Wiesel 2 and Marder entries were rewritten and recalculated. The Sedena/Henschel HWK-11 has been removed from this page and moved to a new page, Mexican Tracked APCs.

In Russian Rocket Launchers, the RPG-7 Knut has been updated to include the RPG-7D break-down version.

In Spanish Pistols - Astra, the Astra 1000 has been moved to the Astra 200 Firecat entry. The Astra F has been moved to the Astra 900 entry, and joined by the Astra E.

In British Revolvers, some more information about the functioning and quirks of the Webley-Fosbury have been added.

In German Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles, the Voere M-0014 has been added.

In British Submachineguns, some serious errors about the Sten Mark 2 and Mark 3 have been corrected.

In Italian Submachineguns, the M-1918 and M-1930 have been added to the Beretta M-38 entry.

The Thompson entry in US Submachineguns J-Z has been moved to US Submachineguns A-I, and renamed the Auto-Ordnance Thompson entry. The .22 Long Rifle version of the M-1928 has also been added to the entry.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:45 AM
The Stat Guy

15 Mar 10

The International Tracked APCs page has been rewritten.

In South African Assault Rifles, the LM-4 has been added to the Armscor R-4 entry.

In Yugoslavian Assault Rifles, the Zastava M-70 has been updated.

In Mexican Automatic Rifles, the Mendoza RM-2 entry has been updated to include it's predecessors, the M-45 and M-1933.

In Yugoslavian Automatic Rifles, the Zastava M-72 has been updated and some stats corrected.

The M-24 and M-40 entries have been renamed to Remington M24 and M-40 and moved to US Sniper Rifles R-S, and the M-24 entry has been updated and corrected.

In US Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles A-E, the C&S Metall-Werke Krinker-Plinker has been added.

In Best Assault Rifles That Never Were, the Smith & Wesson M-1945 was added, and some weapons that were inadvertently left out in a previous update were put back in.

In Best Handguns That Never Were. the AWS 1911 Machine Pistol has been added.

A link to the Lighting and Signals section has been added to the home page.

Old 03-21-2010, 04:52 AM
The Stat Guy

21 Mar 10

In US Rocket Launchers, the M-1A1 Bazooka has been added.

In German Assault Rifles, the Heckler & Koch HK-416 has been modified to include the optional 12.5-inch barrel length.

In French Automatic Rifles, the Chauchat has been updated to include the Serbian 8mm Mauser chambering.

In Russian Machineguns, the Degtyarev DP and the Goryunov SG-43 entries have been updated to include information on the US Century Arms semiautomatic versions.

Several entries have been consolidated into less entries in Italian Pistols - Beretta.

In US Revolvers - Charter Arms & Charles Daly, the Charter Arms Target Mag Pug and the Target Pathfinder in .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire were added. Notes were added about Charter Arms Undercover finishes, as well as a note about the Target Bulldog. The Charter Arms Patriot was added.

In Italian Submachineguns, the Beretta M-3 entry was moved into the Beretta M-38 entry.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:59 PM

Paul, you really are da man!

Webstral
Old 03-27-2010, 05:50 AM
The Stat Guy

27 May 10

Israeli Tracked APCs, Italian Tracked APCs, and Japanese Tracked APCs have all been overhauled and rewritten. Iranian Tracked APCs has been removed, as the Boragh (the only entry on the page) is now subsumed under the Type 90 entry in Chinese Tracked APCs.

In Bulgarian Assault Rifles, a note about the civilian SGL-31 version of the AK-74M1 has been added, and a correction has been made to the wording of the description of the AKS-47S version of the AK-47M1 has been made.

In Polish Assault Rifles, the entries for the Radom Tantal and Beryl have been combined and rewritten to include more back story and information, and to include the Wz.04, Wz.06, and Wz.07 versions of the Beryl.

In US Assault Rifles M-Q, the Primary Weapon Systems (PWS) Diablo has been added.

A new page, Indonesian Pistols, has been added, with the Pindad PS-01 Serbu.

In US Pistols C, the Chiappa 1911-22 has been added.

In US Pistols G-H, the Guncrafter Industries .50 Glock Conversion has been added.

In US Pistols Smith & Wesson, the rare silenced version of the M&P-45 has been added to the Smith & Wesson M&P entry.

In Romanian Submachineguns, the Orita M-1945 folding-stock version has been added to the Orita entry.

In US Submachineguns A-J, the MPA-460 has been added to the Ingram M-10/M-11 entry.